Thanks so much for your help so far.
- SAM just asked a question on Using your medical records in support of your claim... Hi Ian I'm still trying to get an interim payment 5 months down the line from first requesting one. The defence want my medical records ...
- Shaun just asked a question on Shoulder Injury Compensation Claims & Settlement Amounts... Thanks for the answer. I’ll sure look into this with you. However, I have read online that I should be exempt from the whiplash reform, ...
- Tracie just asked a question on Who pays the cost of medical assessments for personal injury claims?... After 5 years my daughter has accepted a nett settlement figure, her solicitor has written to say that the other side will not accept his co...
- Neil just asked a question on Proving council liability in tripping accident compensation claims... My claim for a trip causing a broken foot is currently with the council insurers and the council have now repaired the pavement that caused ...
- Billy just asked a question on Disclaimers – do they prevent the right to claim compensation?... I have just started a company doing outdoor activities and have full public liability insurance for the activities we cover. In that case do...
- Mrs. K. G – Herts
I just got a call from the lawyers today who you put me in touch with and they had some great news for me, that the third party insurer has admitted liability. I thought you would like to know.
I am so pleased and wanted to thank you for everything (and your website that gave me the info and courage to pursue this claim for compensation!).
Glad this will all be a distant memory very soon!
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Thank you for your help – D.W, KentThank you for letting me know you have received my signed documents & ID. I will keep you and the Solicitors informed about any updates.Thank you for your help so far, it is very much appreciated.
- Melany K Dunn
I’m not one who would look to claiming for anything as I believe that you should earn anything you receive, but for this matter I felt different.
Although the compensation settlement can’t take the memory of the nasty accident away, it gives me more freedom to grow my own business, which gives me time with my baby boys.
Thank you Ian and your team, I highly recommend them.”