0 questions have been answered below, why not ask your own?
It seems like a rather unbelievable tale of vicarious hope, human spirit, a personal injury claim and a ‘toxic sofa’. A man whose health was badly affected by the effects of a toxic sofa has expressed his pleasure at the case of another man who filed a personal injury claim and won against the same company.
Barry Green went through a slew of health issues ranging blisters, followed by respiratory problems and pneumonia. As if that was not enough a heart failure followed there after.
However there is hope coming Green’s way as unexpectedly another man from the West Midlands made a personal injury claim for the same reason. This man became the first person to be granted a pay out for a personal injury claim regarding a ‘toxic sofa’. Now Green wants to file a personal injury claim as well.
According to Mr. Green, when he bought the sofa from a reputable Leather Sofa sales company he did not suspect anything. It was only later that the 59 year old realised that tiny sachets of anti-mould fungicide were placed within the confines of the sofa to keep it fresh. The contents within these sachets are what allegedly started all of Mr Green’s troubles.