Direct2Compensation is based in Bath and operates a nationwide UK claims service
We’re a respected, transparent and friendly personal injury claims management company that takes pride in ensuring our clients understand the process of making a claim and what will be required of them. We take every step to ensure that your compensation claim is hassle free. Testimonials from previous clients, and the fantastic reputation we have with members of our solicitor panel, give you the peace of mind you need to trust us with your claim.
We are regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. Our authorisation number is CRM33541.
The team at Direct 2 Compensation have been involved in no win no fee compensation claims management since it first came to the UK in the 1990’s. We have have helped thousands of injured people to successfully claim compensation for their injuries and losses and linked them with specialist personal injury lawyers. We believe in honesty and transparency and pride ourselves on our excellent customer care skills. In assisting people through what can be a scary legal minefield, we try to explain things in simple terms that make sense. Whilst we can never guarantee that any claimant will win their claim, we can guarantee that for no win no fee claims Direct 2 Compensation’ compensation service is just that – you will never be asked to pay any costs whatsoever, should you fail to win your claim.
Our directors were involved with the formation of the Claims Standard Council and contributed to proposals and working parties that lead to the Claims Management Regulator after the Compensation Act 2006 came in to force, early in 2007. We want to ensure that the best possible standards are adhered to within the industry as a whole, and to guarantee that the consumer gets a better deal in the long run. We have been pushing to raise the standards in the accident compensation claims industry ever since our days as a founding member of the Claims Standards Council.
How we work
At Direct 2 Compensation our clients bring accident compensation claims direct to our expert network of solicitors. From that point our job is to be honest, fair and sympathetic in our explanation of the claims process and paperwork required for signature (such as a Conditional Fee Agreement). Our specialist personal injury solicitors are registered with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and after making initial contact with our clients, their role is to review the prospects of a claim and then decide which claims can be taken forward for litigation.
In the interests of expediency, we handle claims immediately upon receiving an enquiry and do so over the telephone or via our online compensation claim form. This enables us to pass the claims direct to our personal injury lawyers within minutes of our finishing a call with a client or receiving an online enquiry and allows the injured client to concentrate on their recovery. In the rare event that a client requires a home visit, we can also arrange this when required. In any event, we ensure that the stress and worry of completing the paperwork for your claim is taken care of for you.
Direct 2 Compensation’ staff are knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Call us on 01225 430285 to discuss your situation, or use the form on our contact page, and let us help you seek justice. Our dedicated UK claims team are available during normal office hours and we also have a 24/7 voicemail service, ensuring that any calls received out of hours are responded to at the earliest opportunity.
Other solicitor services
Clearly, Direct 2 Compensation specialise in the no win no fee compensation sector. However, we are also able to assist with other matters and can refer enquiries on to expert lawyers. For example, we can help with conveyancing matters, will writing, employment dispute resolution, contractual issues and many more subjects.
Client Stories & Case Examples
- Machine operators work accident compensation – Mr. C. W’s story
- Cleaner’s work accident compensation – Mrs. L. A’s story
- Claiming slipping accident compensation from a shopping centre
- Does delaying your claim affect the outcome? A case study
- Going the extra mile, another satisfied client
- Road Traffic Insurers face test case
- Holidaymakers win compensation claims after suffering chemical burns
- Construction worker from Liverpool receives compensation after an accident at work
- Royal Mail pays £450 compensation for chewed letter
- Victims of overseas terrorist attacks stand together to get compensation
- Parents receive £160,000 compensation from hospital
- Sikh policeman wins £10,000 compensation
- Romanian accountant claims for £40 million compensation
- NHS received 22 million pounds in last 2 years
- Wife of deceased patient receives compensation as NHS trust admits to claim of medical negligence
- Compensation of £70,000 paid to widow
- Limitation – make your claim in time!
- Rugby Player Claims Compensation For Eye Injury
- Another claimant helped
- A work accident compensation story
- A day in the life of a Personal Injury Claims Management Company
Our thoughts on the claims industry
- Living normally and claiming personal injury compensation
- It’s not unethical to claim compensation for personal injuries
- What motivates someone to make a claim for personal injury compensation
- Personal injury compensation myths debunked
- Going the extra mile, another satisfied client
- Personal Injury Compensation – it’s about more than money
- When did Health & Safety become a bad thing?
- The Compensation Culture blame game… Again!
- The Compensation Culture Question