If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Sean just asked a question on Claiming without a Solicitor? Should you accept an insurers offer?... Hello. I am 36 years old and suffering with an aggressive Dupuytren's Contracture in the left hand which I had diagnosed February 2018, I b...
- Kerry just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... Hi I work in a supermarket and a customer tripped me up about five weeks ago and I broke a toe and had bruises to my knees. Two weeks later...
- mark just asked a question on Rehabilitation therapies and personal injury compensation... Hi Ian back again! seem to be giving the run-around by the Firm representing my wife and daughter in a personal injury claim, Although the t...
- Michelle just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slip or trip accident claim?... Hello it was my daughters birthday yesterday, we attended a park local to us where she was playing, through the children's park there is a r...
- Chanel just asked a question on Switching solicitors during a claim – can you do it?... My solicitor left the company and didn’t tell me until I contacted him he has had my personal injury claim for 3 years and hasn’t done a...
- EL, Surrey
After suffering from a slip resulting in a broken leg, having never been in this situation, I was confused, anxious and not sure what I should do with regards to claiming compensation for loss of earnings. The internet is a minefield of varying advise and companies all offering their services and a lot was jargon and unclear. The wording and explanations on the site given by Ian Morris was clear, concise and in plain English. I requested a call back and Ian promptly called me to discuss my case. He was patient and knowledgeable and I felt comfortable talking to him, feeling that he understood my concerns. I would thoroughly recommend anyone who needs to make a personal injury claim to talk to Ian Morris to help point them in the right direction in order to move forward to making a claim.
- Chris W
Hi, thanks for the update.
I have no further requirements, I am very happy with the service that was provided.
- Melany K Dunn
I’m not one who would look to claiming for anything as I believe that you should earn anything you receive, but for this matter I felt different.
Although the compensation settlement can’t take the memory of the nasty accident away, it gives me more freedom to grow my own business, which gives me time with my baby boys.
Thank you Ian and your team, I highly recommend them.”
- Mary W, Midlands
If you need help or advice regarding a claim, then this is by far the best most reliable website to use, with real, genuine people ready to help and advise. I feel so much happier, knowing that they will try their best to put me in touch with the right people. Sometimes you feel like they are just call centres, but this definitely isn’t!
Believe me you have come to the right place when you hit on this website. Ian is a really genuine person who has plenty of expertise to hand.