I would just like to say how pleased I am with the level of response I get from the solicitor, she is always more than helpful and always quick to respond.”
- SAM just asked a question on Using your medical records in support of your claim... Hi Ian I'm still trying to get an interim payment 5 months down the line from first requesting one. The defence want my medical records ...
- Shaun just asked a question on Shoulder Injury Compensation Claims & Settlement Amounts... Thanks for the answer. I’ll sure look into this with you. However, I have read online that I should be exempt from the whiplash reform, ...
- Tracie just asked a question on Who pays the cost of medical assessments for personal injury claims?... After 5 years my daughter has accepted a nett settlement figure, her solicitor has written to say that the other side will not accept his co...
- Neil just asked a question on Proving council liability in tripping accident compensation claims... My claim for a trip causing a broken foot is currently with the council insurers and the council have now repaired the pavement that caused ...
- Billy just asked a question on Disclaimers – do they prevent the right to claim compensation?... I have just started a company doing outdoor activities and have full public liability insurance for the activities we cover. In that case do...
- M. Cluett – Dorset
I would just like to comment on the excellent service I have received from direct2compensation. My call was answered promptly and I was put in touch with the solicitors to deal with my case who have done so efficiently and without complication.
This is a really good service to use when you require advice, help and compensation after an accident.
- EL, Surrey
After suffering from a slip resulting in a broken leg, having never been in this situation, I was confused, anxious and not sure what I should do with regards to claiming compensation for loss of earnings. The internet is a minefield of varying advise and companies all offering their services and a lot was jargon and unclear. The wording and explanations on the site given by Ian Morris was clear, concise and in plain English. I requested a call back and Ian promptly called me to discuss my case. He was patient and knowledgeable and I felt comfortable talking to him, feeling that he understood my concerns. I would thoroughly recommend anyone who needs to make a personal injury claim to talk to Ian Morris to help point them in the right direction in order to move forward to making a claim.
- Thank you! Ms. B of Harrogate
Thanks so much for your help so far.
- Melany K Dunn
I’m not one who would look to claiming for anything as I believe that you should earn anything you receive, but for this matter I felt different.
Although the compensation settlement can’t take the memory of the nasty accident away, it gives me more freedom to grow my own business, which gives me time with my baby boys.
Thank you Ian and your team, I highly recommend them.”