My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?


When someone is injured in an accident at work, employers have certain responsibilities that they are obliged to follow.  One of these requirements is to ensure that details of any incident, no matter how minor, are recorded within an accident book or accident recording system. In cases of serious injuries, the employer also has a responsibility to report the accident via RIDDOR to the Health and Safety Executive. All accidents at work must be reported to RIDDOR where the injured employee is caused to be away from work, or left unable to work as normal, for seven consecutive days or more because of the injuries that they have sustained. The report must be made within 15 days of the accident.

Good employers

The vast majority of employers care about their staff and site visitors. Good employers take health and safety regulations seriously, don’t try to get in the way of people being treated fairly and provide a safe working environment to their staff. They will carry out regular safety training for their staff, and one of the things that they should do is make sure that all staff understand how to record the details of any accidents within the employers accident book.

Bad employers

Unfortunately, there remains some less impressive employers out there who treat staff as a disposable asset and fail to uphold their duty of care towards health and safety at work. Remember, employers have a legal responsibility to ensure that all workers have a safe and secure working environment where the risks of injury are avoided as much as possible.

Bad employers will avoid safety training, cut corners with regards to providing the right tools, expect workers to use dangerous machinery that is not maintained, and unsurprisingly don’t provide accident books. In the worst cases, really bad employers will even refuse to acknowledge that any accidents have happened in their workplace. If this has happened to you, we suggest that you contact us immediately. In these circumstances you need expert advice and support. You can still succeed with a claim against such an employer, but it will be important to move quickly to ensure that the strength of any claim you may wish to make is not unduly affected.

Direct2Compensation can help you

At Direct2Compensation we can help you to understand your rights after an accident at work and how to make sure you have done everything possible to provide the evidence to support your claim. If your employer won’t let you see or use the accident book, you can take the following actions to help you claim compensation:

  • Get witnesses: You can ask colleagues and co-workers if they would be willing to act as witnesses. Whilst this is obviously a difficult thing for them to do, we’ve found that many people who are sick of the employer neglecting their safety at work are more than willing to help.
  • Take photographs: You can take photographs of hazards at work, such as faulty machinery or inadequate work practices.
  • Send a recorded delivery letter: Another good thing to do is to send a letter to the registered office of the workplace listing what happened to you, the date, the cause and the injuries. Send this letter by recorded, signed for mail and retain a copy of the letter and your receipt and proof of postage.
  • Find a specialist solicitor: You can then provide all this to your solicitor to help them succeed with your claim for personal injury compensation.

It is important that an injured employee is aware of what they should do next after a work-related injury. Some things will be obvious, such as getting medical treatment, but many people don’t know their rights after an accident at work, or what they should do to make sure that the incident is properly recorded and that the right people have been informed.

It is never unethical to pursue a genuine claim for personal injury compensation, especially when you are dealing with bad employers who fail to act ethically and responsibly. Health and safety is vital in the workplace and by making a claim after an accident at work, you could be helping to make sure that the employers change their ways and that colleagues don’t suffer the same fate.

43 questions have been answered below, why not ask your own?

Leave a question

Your question will appear once approved and we'll answer it as soon as we can. Your email address will not be published, your name will, so feel free just to use a first name.

  1. good day, my husband is a driver by occupation and on the 6th of september 2018 he had an accident coming down Van Rhynspass. he still doesnt have the use of his left arm and up to this moment his employers still hasnt reported his accident to COIDA. What should we do?

    • That could well be the policy of your employer regarding accident books. If it is a large company with numerous sites, it is likely that the accident book entries are collated and logged at one central location – such as Head Office. To that end, it is acceptable for the employer to ask you to write to the relevant person within the Head Office to request a copy of the report.

      You mention that you have had an accident at work. With this in mind, you may well be entitled to make a claim for accident at work compensation against your employers liability insurance. If you can identify any negligence on the part of the employer, an external supplier or a colleague that lead to your injuries, you could well succeed with a claim. Why not contact us so that we can discuss the details of your accident with you and advise you as to whether or not you have a valid claim for accident at work compensation? You can call our team on 01225430285 or use our ‘make a claim’ enquiry form to start the ball rolling.

  2. Good morning. I recently had and accident at work where I cut my head. I have asked my employer for a copy of my accident report and have been told that this report is the property of the company and although I can read it (I have already signed it) I cannot have a copy to take away with me. Is this correct.

    • Your employer is within their rights to deny you taking a copy of the accident book entry. However, they would not be able to refuse sight of a copy of the report to a Solicitor should an injured person go on to pursue a claim for compensation and their instructed Solicitor formally requests a copy.

      It is good that you have seen and made a report in to the accident book.

  3. My husband worked at a company for a long time making gates and rails. They did not have any accident books, risk assessments (when off site lifting and fitting) or provided with any manual handling equipment. He last worked for them 15 years ago, after leaving due to long periods of absence. Since then over the past 9 years he has been under the doctor and hospital for serious pain related illnesses. He has now had three back operations and we are fully aware that at least 4 other ex workers have also had operations on their back( 2 of theses have made claims and successed against the company). Looking for advise.

    • Your Husband’s former employers appear to have been grossly negligent towards his and colleagues health and safety given the lack of risk assessments and training and equipment to work safely.

      The issue that I have is the amount of time that has passed since the symptoms presented. As you may be aware, any injured person has a right to make a claim within 3 years of the date of an accident or the date at which they became aware of an injury. You mention that your Husband has been seeing a Doctor for 9 years or so and as such, I am concerned that he has exceeded his statutory claim limitation period of 3 years and may therefore be unable to do anything.

  4. My employer (an agency) refuses to record the details of my accident in the accident book. They deny that I called on Monday to report the accident which was at the earliest convenience as I was in bed injured and couldn’t go within 15 days to the library to scan the Doctors note….

    Can I get compensated? I have a refusal by email to register the accident in the accident book. My witness is my supervisor and all mates. No risk assessment, no safety, no pick up tool and the resulting RSI comes after the muscles cool down and I woke up next day in bed. I am ridiculed for my 4 month injury… I can’t record the accident. Because it’s “late”.

    The agency doesn’t have offices in Leeds. I already have refusal from them after I gave them the fit notes by email, because it’s “late”. When I called they didn’t bother. Under the circumstances it was late anyway. While I was recovering in bed and didn’t need stress on my injury. I needed time to heal. The Health and safety executive was disappointing and the warehouse said they will call police if I call again. I thought it was just a little bit of normal stress on my back. When I left work it seemed alright. It was last day of work.

    • Given the lack of Health and Safety protocol within your workplace and the lack of risk assessment and correct procedure, you may well have a valid claim against the place where the agency placed you to work for the injuries you have sustained. Clearly, it would have been good if you had been able to record the injury immediately but you have explained clearly as to why that was not possible in this case.

      We note that you have sensibly used our ‘contact us’ call back request option on the website. One of our new claims team will call you during your requested call window to further discuss this matter with you.

  5. I have been suffering from an RSI and was absent from work for 8 months as a result. 2 Occupational Health reports supported the diagnosis. My employer is threatening me with a warning when I suffered a work related injury and am injured for life. I have also found out that this matter was never reported under RIDDOR as requested by the Occupational Health. Have they broken the law?

    • Whether or not your employer has broken the law is somewhat irrelevant here – although if RIDDOR and the HSE are made aware of a failure to report a reportable incident, the employer could find themselves in hot water.

      Given the RSI condition affecting you, have you considered making a claim for industrial injury compensation with a claims specialist such as Direct2Compensation? You could well succeed with a claim for compensation in this matter if it can be shown that your current and former employers have failed to adequately minimise the risk of you suffering with such a condition – such as adequate training, personal protective equipment, job rotations and regular breaks.

      At Direct2Compensation, we have a genuine expertise in all matters relating to workplace injuries and RSI’s so it would be a good idea for you to contact us or call 01225430285 so that our specialist staff can discuss your specific situation with you. In just a few minutes on the phone we’ll be able to advise you as to whether you have a valid claim against your employer. If so, we would be very happy to assist you on a full No Win No Fee basis.

  6. I had an accident at work but the manager was out and the rest of the staff told me they were not aware of there being an accident book. Is it a legal requirement to have one? I work at a pub with at least ten full and part-time staff.

    • The employer should have a system in place to enable the reporting of accidents. There doesn’t have to be an accident book as such, but a system of recording and reporting accidents should exist – whether that be in a book, by telephoning a certain person or by sending an email to the employer.

      If your employer hasn’t enabled you to report your accident, our advice would be for you to write to or email the employer explaining what happened to you, when and where and what injuries you sustained.

      If you would like to discuss your accident at work and find out whether you have a valid claim for work accident compensation, call us (01225430285) or use our ‘start a claim’ page to submit an enquiry to us. One of our team will then call you to answer any questions you may have and offer helpful advice about your situation and if appropriate, we can get your claim started.

  7. Hello,

    My partner is a delivery driver for a furniture company. Towards the end of April 2018 he suffered a head injury at work. Whilst lifting the rear shutters of the work van a large wardrobe door fell and hit him on the right side of his head. The rope ties which held the furniture in place in the rear had snapped/ripped. He was bleeding, vomitting, dizziness and blurred vision, he was confused not realising where he is for 20 to 30 minutes. It was recorded in the Work Accident Incident Report Book on the same day by a Supervisor. Gradually the symptoms have returned and we have been to our GP and Hospital. Since April he has been taking paracetamol 4 to 5 times a day sometimes even more depending on the pain in his head. His performance at work has been affected to the point that for nearly 3 weeks he was not called into work. When he contacted his company they refused to acknowledge him. He went into work on Monday last week to speak with a manager who made it clear he has not been called into work due to his performance being terrible recently when he was working. He is in the top workers within the company and in the last 5 years never had a single complaint. My partner explained to the manager he doesnt know whats happening to him but the head injury has made him feel different. The manager now has started calling him into work. Today my partner asked to see the Accident Incident Report Book and to have a copy of the Incident Report. First they refused to show and give, then they gave the book but my partners incident has been ripped out of the book.

    I dont know what to do, I am noticing so many changes in him and its all out of character and it has really become worrying. We have a doctors appointment booked and he is being referred for CT Head Scan.

    What should we do.

    Thank you

    • The consequences of a head injury at work can be very serious, with behavioural changes commonly listed as one of the most difficult issues caused in such an incident.

      It sounds as if your Partner needs expert advise and support of a specialist Solicitor in this matter and this is something we would be happy to help with. On face value, it seems that he would have a valid claim against his employer for workplace injury compensation and we would like to take this further for him.

      If your partner wants to discuss his rights with us, he is free to liaise with us with no obligation and he may have concerns about claiming against his employer – something we are used to discussing with people who have been injured at work.

  8. Hi
    I have in the last 8 months had two accidents at work. The first one I tripped over a pallet fell and hit my head. I attended hospital and had a slight concusion so had to have a week off work.
    The second one I twisted my ankle on a bolt that was left sticking out of the floor… Although I never had any treatment I was still off work for about a week… Both accidents have been put into the accident book.
    Am I in a position to make a claim?
    Many thanks

    • The details you have provided give us an initial view that you should pursue claims against your employer for both matters and we would like to pursue these for you.

      In both instances, employer negligence is apparent – the pallet in the workplace could well have been blocking a walkway and therefore a breach of health and safety at work and the bolt on which you tripped should not have been sticking out of the floor as it is an obvious tripping hazard.

  9. I injured my back at work by lifting flat packs ( furniture) and pushing washing machines around. Usuallly should be 2 people lifting if its too heavy but no one at work follows the manual handling/healthsafety regulations . Now i suffer of slip disc , trapped nerve and facet joint disease. On my shift I could feel a little click in my lower back but didn’t not take it serious. But on the next two days it gradually got worse and had to see my Dr. I been off 4 weeks and been send for MRI scan which my symptoms are stated already above. Now my question is i couldn’t come into work to report it but as my sister gone to hand in my skin notes she did report it to the manager but I do not believe that he did report about my injury. What can I do because I am really worried.

    • If your employer failed to provide you with adequate manual handling training or the correct equipment to lift and move items of weight safely, you would have a valid claim for accident at work compensation and we would be happy to help you start a claim with our specialist injury compensation Solicitors.

      Your employer is clearly aware of your injury and absence from work but you are correct in that they may not have recorded the details of your injury correctly. In order to make sure that your employer is put on notice and has a proper record of the injury, you should put your own report to them in writing – by email or via recorded delivery (retain a copy for your own records) outlining what happened and how.

      • I asked him if he added it in the accident book. At first he was acting dumn and said if i believe it happened at work then we could do it. Then i emailed him about it if i could have a copy of my report. He said he wants a Dr’s letter because I can not take a report letter off side the company because is personal data protection and also by law I can not take it . So I am really confused by that.

  10. I am a supervisor at a warehouse job . We have several department heads with the same supervisorial status . One of the supervisors from another department has had several incidents , forklift related , in the last month . There has been no action taken , as they are the supervisor/ operator . Yesterday , the supervisor was involved in an incident , leaving a temp. worker with 2 painfully injured fingers . I have had enough . I am hearing comments of discontent from the workers throughout the entire facility of this supervisor being allowed to carry on with no consequence . Is it my right to demand a copy of the accident report , as I wish to see if the person responsible has indeed taken responsibility . I fear that incidents like this are ‘swept under the carpet ‘ as the supervisor has a favoured status with the operations manager , who oversees us as a whole ?

    • In the UK, there is no right for employees to demand sight of an accident book record that does not relate to an incident in which they were not injured. In cases like the one you mention, it would be wise to ‘whistle blow’ and bring in an external regulatory authority to investigate the Health and Safety management in the workplace. In the UK, you could seek the services and advice of the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) and remind the employer of their obligations under the Health & Safety at Work Act.

  11. I fell in our workscarpark and fractured my wrist, I am currently of work, I have asked management 3 times if they have put it in the accident book and at this time it hasn’t when I ask about it they keep dodging the subject, this happened on the 3rd of June, and 3 days later the carpark was closed off and getting re tarred, and it was a pothole that caused my accident. I am wondering why the management are not willing to tell me why it has not been put in the accident book

    • Anne

      It is frustrating to read that your employer will not let you view the accident book entry. Unfortunately, there is no obligation for an employer to disclose this to you – although most good employers have no issue with letting people see the accident book.

      I would be happy to discuss your accident in greater detail so that you can better understand what options you may have with regards to taking further action. Please send your phone number to me at: and I’ll call you to offer assistance.

  12. Hi, I had an accident at work driving a FLT, I hit a pot hole which jarred my back and caused quite a lot of pain, I have asked my Employers for a copy of the Accident report, and they are refusing to give me a copy, can they do this, Thanks Steve.

    • Steve

      Thanks for coming to us after your accident at work. I am pleased that you found our compensation claims website to be of use.

      There is no obligation for an employer to allow workers to view the contents of an accident book or an accident report form. Most employers are happy to allow workers access to a copy of accident books and allow them to view what has been noted following an accident at work.

      In your situation, I can imagine that you are feeling frustrated by the attitude of the employer and given that they are refusing you access to the report, it is understandable that you may be questioning whether or not they are being honest in terms of what they have recorded. With this in mind, it may be wise to protect your interests and ensure that an honest report of the event and your injuries is on record. To this end, I would advise two things.

      Firstly, I would take a photograph of the pothole that you hit whilst driving the forklift. This will protect your interests going forward if the area is repaired and the hazard removed.
      Second, I would email or write to your employer outlining that due to their refusal to allow you to see what has been recorded that you wish to put on record your version of events. You should state what happened and where and how you were injured. If the pothole was unmarked with no warning or sign, you should draw attention to that issue and also state how your injury is affecting you. You could also provide a photograph of the pothole in question to corroborate your report.

      We have a number of identical claims in process at the moment and have succeeded with claims of the same cause many time previously. Indeed, we have recently succeeded with a claim for a client who was an FLT operator at a large haulage site and within the site there were two sections of yard that were at slightly different heights. The FLT operator had complained that to drop the couple of inches from one pad of concrete to the next was causing pain and also presented a health and safety risk, yet the employer ignored his concerns. He later sustained a slipped disc as a result of driving across the change in height of the two concrete pads and was left unable to work for a lengthy period.

      We would be very happy to assist you further with regards to a claim for compensation for the injury you have sustained at work. Of course, you may not be minded to pursue a claim and that is fine. However, if you would like further advice or wish to discuss your situation further so that you better understand your rights and options with regards to a possible claim, please contact me. You can either forward your phone number to me by email to: or call us on 01225430285.

      Yours sincerely

      Ian Morris

  13. Ian Morris


    I am a job coach and while doing my job fell on a bus. The bus took off before I could get a grip or sit down and I went flying. My manager was not in the office on my return and I spoke with my co-workers and explained what happened. One of them said,, I needed to fill in an incident report but had no idea where it was. I went home because I was feeling sick and contacted my Doctor. Even though I told her the accident happened at work she did not record it as worker injury and gave me an ordinary medical certificate. She gave me a few days off work for my injuries to heal. I rang my manager the very next day and told her what happened and the doctors treatment. She asked me to fax my medical certificate and I heard nothing after that until I returned to work the following week. I was told that the injuries were going to heal and it was up to me but did I just want to use my sick leave. I said OK because I did not want to cause any waves but then returned to the managers office and said to her, am I doing the right thing, maybe I should lodge a claim? She said, well its going to heal so there is no need, I am doing the right thing. I felt very uneasy about it. The pain did not go and I started to worry so I returned to my doctor and she said she was unaware that it was a work injury because she looked at my previous occupation which was a chef and when I said bus it didn’t register with her. They used all my sick leave and hours I accumulated in TIL for time off. I asked my manager to fill in an incident report and she said well if you didn’t file a claim then you shouldn’t fill in an incident report. Can you please advise me as I feel very uneasy. I rang HR and she said there is a very short window to file and that it was 2 weeks. It was about 3 weeks when I called her. She also said, that there was a lot of paper work involved. What can I do?

    • I would strongly recommend that you ensure that the employer has a proper record of your injury, how it happened and what you did immediately after and subsequently, regarding the injuries you have sustained. It would also be wise to point out to them that the injury is worse than initially thought and that your symptoms will last longer than your Doctors/Medical treatment provider had indicated.

      If your employer says that the time elapsed between the injury and now means that they cannot record it in the normal way (via their incident reporting system), you should email your HR department, copying your line manager and make a full report of what happened in the incident and since then.

  14. My brother in law had a nasty fall of a roof onto the scaffolding ! He fell on a drill and fractured two ribs. He since has been off work for a week to recover.
    His employer is refusing to log the incident in the accident book…
    He also refuses to provide him with a contract of employment.
    I find this unacceptable as an employer myself.
    Please advise what he should do legally.

    • Sharon

      Hi, I am very sorry to hear about your Brother-in-Law’s accident. His employer is breaching health and safety guidelines by refusing to record the details of the accident correctly.

      I would suggest that the your Brother-in-Law writes to the employer (email or recorded delivery) to request that they record the details within an accident book or incident log and that in that letter/email, that he outlines what happened, what injuries he has sustained and note any obvious health and safety issues that lead to our could have prevented his accident.

      We would be happy to help him pursue a claim for compensation against his employer. He may wish to have an informal chat with us first, if so, please ask him to call me on 01225430285 or email me: so that I can help him better understand his rights and what he can do.

      I hope this helps.

      Yours sincerely


  15. I got injured at work slipped out off the step of my truck and hurt my knee, employer is refusing to sign a injury report and said not to tell the doctor when I go that it happened at work cause It will screw up their triff score? What are my legal rights here what can I do ?

    • Jill

      In the UK, you have the right to require your employer to complete an accident report and also to inform your Doctor as to how the injury occurred. Your employers concerns are irrelevant in respect of your rights and best interests.

      Whether or not you could hold the employer liable would depend on the training provided by your employer, whether there were any faults with the step or if the employer had failed to provide you with the correct equipment and clothing etc.

      I hope this helps.



  16. Hi I had a fall 5 weeks should on a wet floor I have requested on many occasions that my accident to be logged in the accident book and that in need a copy I’m not getting anywhere with getting a copy of it I have rang the company sent a recorded letter and left many messages to be contacted I’m getting ignored what can I do ???

    • Maria

      You don’t need to worry too much about getting a copy of the accident book record, the key thing to do is to make sure that it has been recorded. You have done everything that anyone could reasonably expect you to do in terms of reporting your accident. Indeed, the fact that you have sent the company a letter by recorded delivery to ensure that the details of your accident are on record means that you can prove that the company has been made aware of your accident.

      At Direct2Compensation we have a great track record of pursuing injury compensation claims after accidents involving slipping on a wet floor and we would very much like the chance to discuss your accident and injury circumstances with you as we may well be able to help you pursue a claim for injury compensation. Please call us on 01225430285 so that we can discuss your situation and offer the help and support you need.

      Yours sincerely

      Ian Morris

  17. I was injured at work, I work on a farm and was made to wear wellies with no tread which resulted in me rupturing my acl ligament and damaged cartilage….. it was reported into the accident book but that as now been removed from the work premises no were to be seen, I’m going for surgery soon and may need more in the furture, im only guaranteed 70% use in my knee, can I claim

    • Fiona

      Hi, thanks for commenting. As you had also filled in a contact form on our site, we have now spoken and you’re awaiting a call from one of our specialist injury compensation solicitors.

      We think you have a very strong claim. If your employer is providing footwear with no grip in an area that is known to be slippery, then they have failed to ensure your health and safety at work.

      We wish you success with your claim.

      Best regards


  18. I had an accident at work but could not go into work to fill out the accident report .i rang my manager to tell her the details over the phone which she said would be filled out on daytex ,I keep asking for a copy but have still not got one it has been 6 months now ,how do I get a copy ,because I will need to make a claim sometime soon

    • Debra

      Hi, I can appreciate that the lack of provision of a copy of the incident report has been frustrating you. However, with regards to making a claim for compensation after an accident at work, it is not vital that you personally have a copy of the accident book/incident record as our specialist solicitors will be able to obtain this during the processing of your claim. The most important thing is that there is an accident record in existence and it sounds as if there is in your case.

      You could contact your HR department and request confirmation that such a record was made by your Manager. If they confirm that there was, you needn’t worry further and we could make arrangements to start your claim for injury compensation as soon as you are ready. If your employers HR department indicate that there was no record made, you should immediately start a grievance process with them outlining what your Manager had said to you and you should request that an accident record is made immediately (during which you should ensure that it is accurate and reflects the cause of the accident, the injuries and witness information).

      You mention needing to make a claim sometime soon. With this in mind, you should be aware that you have a period of 3-years from the date of your accident in which you can pursue a claim for compensation. Failure to pursue your claim before the 3rd anniversary of your accident will leave you statute barred and unable to take any action. Whilst you are probably well within your 3-year period, it is always a good idea to avoid delays in making your claim.

      I hope that this information is of use to you and I hope that we can help you further with a claim for compensation.

      Yours sincerely

      Ian Morris

    • Whether or not your employer will allow you/employees access to view copies or make entries in to accident books depends on the policies employed by that company.

      All employers should keep records relating to workplace accidents and the most common way of doing so is via an accident book or incident reporting system. In many cases, the individual involved in an accident will not be the person who records the details as it is commonplace for a member of Management of HR staff who will make an entry based on statements from the person injured and those who witnessed the accident.

      In your case, it sounds like an incident/accident book entry has been made and you are simply requesting a copy of this record or the right to view what information is contained within the report. If your employer is refusing you access to this, you need to find out if this is the company policy or if it is just that your individual Manager is refusing you access to the record. You should contact your HR department and ask to see a copy of the policy relating to accident book records and your access to them.

      If you are not being allowed access to view the record, this could well be a breach of your personal information. Employers are governed Data Protection regulations and it could be that the information they have on record relating to an incident in which you were injured is incorrect. If you are not allowed to view this and have it corrected, they have breached your privacy rights. In this case, you could consider contacting the Information Commissioners Office to request assistance and make a complaint.

      It is not always the case that employers will allow staff members to have a copy of an accident book entry, but they should be allowing you to view the same.

      When it comes to claiming personal injury compensation after an accident at work, you do not need to personally have a copy of an accident book entry. The important thing is that an entry or record has been made. Most of our accident at work compensation claimants do not have a copy of their accident book entry, but when our specialist solicitors contact our claimants employers, they are able to provide the relevant proof of authority to obtain a copy for the claimant.

  19. My employers are refusing to let me see my recorded entry into the accident book from 2014 after having 2 major operations after the incident and not being allowed back to my contracted duties and after receiving a 100% Bill of health from my specialist and occupational health doctor at work, being put on a redeployment scheme and having till January 2017 to seek another post or I’m dismissed I find this suspicious

    • Michael

      This does sound a little ‘fishy’ and I would have thought that your employer would disclose a copy of their accident book entry to you. Have you had a Solicitor acting for you? In cases where employers refuse an employee the right to view or see what their accident record says, we often find that when a solicitor takes over the running of the claim and makes a formal request for disclosure of an accident record, that one suddenly materialises.

      If you would like our assistance with this matter, or think that we may be able to help further, please call us on 01225430285 or fill in a contact enquiry form on our make a claim page and we’ll be in touch to see how we can assist.

Direct2Compensation Personal Injury Claims

Speak with a claims expert

We're happy to answer any questions you might have, or let you know if you are eligible to claim. Just fill out the form below. You can also call us on 01225 430285.