- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Carol just asked a question on I’ve slipped on ice or snow. Can I claim personal injury compensation?... I am a support worker that works in various areas for the local council. It was very icy that day, and the service users house had a long st...
- graham just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... thaks ian for getting back to me the problem on the day of the accident was its a family run buisness a small yard fenced on a industrial e...
- Angela just asked a question on Back injury through lifting at work? Can you claim compensation?... Good afternoon, I am a nurse in a nursing home, I am currently 6 months pregnant and I am now expected to carry out the duties of a carrer a...
- Wayne just asked a question on Employer responsibilities regarding injuries at work... I had an accident at work where my foot slipped on a bit of debris plastic then my leg going under a trolley I was pulling. My leg went one ...
- Kathleen stanley just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... I recently had a fall at my rental property due to a company leaving a blocked drain. They left after just one attempt to clear it and had ...
- john just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... I had an operation on my neck in June 2018...my consultant said a C5 - C6 can be caused by wear and tear on older persons....he thinks some ...
- Dee just asked a question on How do I know if I can claim after tripping on a broken pavement?... I fell at the weekend fracturing my ankle the pavement the curb had been lowered for cars but the pavement Had sunk with hole it the ...
- Robyn just asked a question on Falling Object Injury Compensation Claims... A metal shelf fell on my head today as I opened a filing cabinet which had been moved. I was taken to A&E by a colleague but sent home ...
- Mr D Williams just asked a question on Switching solicitors during a claim – can you do it?... My 74 year old father was approached by a company to pursue a hearing loss claim. He signed with them forgetting that he’d already signed ...
- Tia just asked a question on Compensation claims for stress at work... I have left my previous job two months ago due to being sexually assaulted multiple of times and emotionally abused/manipulated by my cowork...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.