- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Clara just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... Hi. I'm at the early stages of my PI claim whereby I was not at fault in an RTA. I have been referred for physio for neck and arm pain/injur...
- Suzanne just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... Hi i work in a canteen and i moved a cage of fruit from the store room into the shop part, i was lifting boxes of bananas and felt something...
- jordan just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... Hi, I work in a warehouse and a few weeks ago a box came flying down the belt at speed and i didn't notice till the last second, so to block...
- Jill just asked a question on Manual Handling Injury Compensation Claims... I have had to quit my job after 11 years as a cleaner recently because of a back complaint. I never received manual handling training as po...
- Paul just asked a question on Claiming compensation from companies who have ceased trading or are in administration... I worked at a very large tv studios doing high profile tv shows 2004-2012. I left in August 2012 but now suffer badly from hearing in both e...
- Samantha just asked a question on Claiming NHS accident at work compensation... Hi, i've been assaulted at work by a patient and have shoulder injury. They have been arrested at the scene and are in court shortly, can I...
- Steve just asked a question on Disclaimers – do they prevent the right to claim compensation?... We live in a set of converted barns and the properties have shared access and use to the central court yard area as well as the access into ...
- Keith just asked a question on Proving council liability in tripping accident compensation claims... My wife tripped on a loose rocking footpath paving slab at the end of July resulting in a double comminuted fracture of her shoulder. Along ...
- Mark just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... I was sent to a job where I have to climb though a 45 degree roof window from the loft area to a flat roof, both locking bars on each side o...
- Catherine Michelin just asked a question on Injured in a slip, trip or fall at work? See if you can claim compensation... My niece has just started a hotel job within the restaurant. The first working day she slipped with her hand full of cutlery. This was due t...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.