- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- David just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... Work as a flt driver in a busy warehouse doing my job getting palates down a opu driver goes behind me hitting my left knee with his cages v...
- Victoria morris just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... I tripped on a tree root growing though the footpath. I was heavily pregnant and ended up in a and e. This happened 12 04 2016. I have pictu...
- Lucy just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... I had a RTA in nov 2016 I suffered terrible back pain since also a damaged shoulder... I’ve had loads of test scans and seen many doctor...
- Doreen just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... I had an accident at work in September 2018 someone was hurrying and knocked me to the ground. This caused me to fall on my right knee I hav...
- Yvonne just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... I slipped on a biscuit wrapper in aldi banged my head on the shopping trolley got whip lash...
- James just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... I've signed the accident book after having an accident not payed attention to what was worded and signed the form. I've taken a picture aft...
- madelaine ryan just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid claim for tripping accident compensation?... I tripped over a parking ramp to stop cars from going any further and a steel bar was also in the path that I fell into and broke my sternum...
- Sharon just asked a question on Back injury through lifting at work? Can you claim compensation?... I am employed in the funeral business for years now and a year n half ago my employer lost grip when taking out heavy coffin out of back of ...
- James just asked a question on How does claiming injury compensation affect my employer?... Hi, I had an accident when doing outside catering for a restaurant business. The gazebo had part of its supports snapped off from a pr...
- gabriel just asked a question on How do I ensure my accident has been properly reported and recorded?... hi i need a help.i had recently a work injury.when it happened our first aider didnt filled the accident book,i was in stage of panic and c...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.