- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Anca just asked a question on Compensation claims for stress at work... Hy! I was suspended at work by phone by my manager on the 13of january at 21.00. Said something was brought in her attention and that I am ...
- Samantha just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... I had a back injury nearly 3 wks ago at work. I work in a warehouse where there is no organisation and not much room to really move. I bent ...
- Kasia just asked a question on Employer responsibilities regarding injuries at work... Thank you for a quick response...
- Richard just asked a question on Slipped Disc Injury at Work? See If You Can Claim Compensation... I injured my back at work, on the Wednesday, then on the Thursday back at work I was in pain but it was workable but as the work hours passe...
- Ann just asked a question on How do I know if I can claim after tripping on a broken pavement?... I was walking along side of the river in lynmouth, Devon and slipped on path, fell into the river bed and dislocated/fractured my left ankle...
- Patricia just asked a question on Proving council liability in tripping accident compensation claims... in 2017 in March I had a trip and fell in a bus lane that had depressed due to heavy bus usage .I found myself a solicitor and just 2 weeks ...
- Rachael just asked a question on Using your medical records in support of your claim... Hi I made a claim to cica over a year and half ago & the claim still hasn’t been finalised due to the doctors which saw my daughter no...
- Emily just asked a question on How employers should handle safety, accidents at work and claims for compensation... Hi, a friend of mine had a work accident 8 months ago and lost her leg in it. The employer has been paying her regular salary since but it w...
- Cath just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... I slipped in a golf club toilet after a few to many gins I broke my ankle and went to hospital next day I had an operation and got a metal p...
- Joan just asked a question on Why claimants have a legal requirement to contribute 25% of any compensation settlement towards their costs should they win their claim... I have been told medical negligence case is settled and awarded all expenses, legal fees and compensation, do I still have to pay my solicit...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.