- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Melts just asked a question on How to know if you have a valid claim for work accident compensation... Hi, I worked for a scaffolding company and had been working for them for just over 4 yrs. Around 2-3 yrs ago the boss drop a scaffolding tub...
- Dawn just asked a question on After an accident at work, my employer has put me on statutory sick pay (SSP). Is that allowed?... I was involved in an accident at work. The dustcart that I was travelling in as a passenger crashed into a van. I have hurt my ribs and can...
- Adrian just asked a question on Upfront compensation payments before a claim is settled... Good Afternoon, Last week i signed claim valuation offer a couple days after my solicitor disclosed my claim and sent it to the third party...
- Paulfox just asked a question on Rehabilitation therapies and personal injury compensation... If the defendants insurance have offered to pay for rehabilitation therapy is that an admission of guilt,...
- Sally Deakin just asked a question on Compensation claims for stress at work... Until recently I managed a team of probation officers who all hold high risk cases. Last year a high risk offender was released from custod...
- l.mogale just asked a question on Back injury through lifting at work? Can you claim compensation?... I lifted a heavy pallet at work i injured my muscles the doctor said i hve tendonitis .can i sue my employer...
- Shajoe Lake just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... Hello Ian, My daughter claims to have been indecently assaulted by a security guard at a hotel at which we were guests. The security guard ...
- Sarah Parker just asked a question on Claiming injury compensation on behalf of someone else... My mother tripped and fell on a badly maintained public footpath and has broken her right shoulder (she is right handed) so is unable to use...
- Gina just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... I asked him if he added it in the accident book. At first he was acting dumn and said if i believe it happened at work then we could do it...
- sandra parker just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... Hi, I have a badly bruised upper leg after a tripping accident and sustained soft tissue bruising in my wrist and ankle. Is it worth making ...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.