- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Roxanna just asked a question on Can you claim if you slip on a shop floor?... Hi, I had a slip in a supermarkets' ladies room. It was something like oil spilled on the floor. It had no colour like other washing/cleani...
- Mark Schiffrin just asked a question on Claiming compensation from companies who have ceased trading or are in administration... Anyone who owns or occupies a business property that allows entry to members of the public must ensure that they put proper precautionary me...
- Dawn just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... Hi a couple of weeks ago I was on the bus for our area and a light fitting fell off and hit me on the head. I reported it to the bus compan...
- Alex just asked a question on Displaying a hazard warning sign doesn’t always prevent success in slipping accident compensation claims... Hi, I slipped and fell backwards in s big pile of spilt alcohol on the shop floor In Sainsbury’s. I didnt see the wet floor sign and I s...
- Neil Dylan just asked a question on How employers should handle safety, accidents at work and claims for compensation... I was sacked after my first accident at work. In the dismissal letter, the company admit the accident wasnt entirely my fault. No accident ...
- Ashley taylor just asked a question on I’ve slipped on ice or snow. Can I claim personal injury compensation?... I was involved in a accident 6 months ago and I am just about healing from it now. I was walking home one night and slipped on a train track...
- Jennifer just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... I had a pre existing neck injury and 2 days prior to a trip I was given a surgery date for 3 weeks out. While on my way to my destination ou...
- Paul just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... Hi I'm a bus driver. 2 weeks ago I hurt my right arm opening an emergency door on a bus. The door was stiff and I wrenched my arm opening it...
- Angie just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... Sorry I forgot to add that it took 3 weeks for the wrong bed to be collected. A recent bruise was shown to the manager of the store when I v...
- Lisa just asked a question on Does any accident at work give grounds to claim personal injury compensation?... Hi, I fell at work ( outside of the building). The wind had blown the snow shovel from up against the fence to the pavement. The security li...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.