- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- ochei joseph just asked a question on The importance of reporting an accident in the workplace... Benefits of maintaining an accident at work book....
- Barry just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... I’ve had a fractured ankle injury at work where a fork lift has reversed into the back of my heel. My employer has had me sign an accident...
- Gerard just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid claim for tripping accident compensation?... I fractured my foot and tore my ligaments falling off a kerb as I was delivering a bed for work.. just had operation to shave the bone on an...
- Valerie just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... Hi, I was out in a local bar two weeks ago and slipped on a wet floor, straight down onto my knee. Didn’t report it but know the exact t...
- Walter just asked a question on How does claiming injury compensation affect my employer?... I had an accident at June 19th 2018,my job did not want to cooperate with me because of my injury saying that I caused the accident with ano...
- Gaynor just asked a question on Rehabilitation therapies and personal injury compensation... I've had medical with orthopaedic consultant. Report went to solicitor. He suggested in report to see phycholigist. I have seen phycholigist...
- Steve just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... About 6-8 weeks ago I was clearing out a joiners shop and I pulled an old door away from the side of the room like a have a million times be...
- john just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... Our dog escaped and bite another dog, the dogs owner tripped over the lead during the incident but didn't show signs of any injury. The vet...
- Leesa just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... I had a CT scan in 2014, I didn't hear anything back from go, so thought everything was ok , yesterday I went to doctors with pain an numbne...
- andrea just asked a question on Compensation claims for stress at work... i have a valid light duties ssp and my supervisor keeps ignoring it and giving another member of staff a lighter load ,i opened up and said ...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.