- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Kaye just asked a question on Switching solicitors during a claim – can you do it?... I have been pursuing a personal injury claim since December 2016 using Lyons Davidson, who was given my details by my insurance company LV. ...
- Lydia just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... Had an accident in my work place on my lunch break in a cafe the public also use. This is a Hospital where there are soft settees where you ...
- Max just asked a question on Rehabilitation therapies and personal injury compensation... What happens if I was told I need 8 sessions and only did 4 and I was claiming for a crash, I was happy with 4 and the exercises he gave me ...
- Carl just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... I bumped into the back of a car on a roundabout after they already committed to joining. The collision was around 4/5mph maximum. The other...
- Monica just asked a question on Will claiming compensation affect my benefits claim?... I was injured in an RTA Oct 18. I have had numerous scans and tests. MRI shows legion to left ankle, which is quite painful and has caused...
- Donna just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... 2 years ago I had a accident at work. They accepted liability my case is still going on it’s about to go to court. My solicitor as advised...
- Deborah just asked a question on Claim compensation for hit and run car accidents or from uninsured drivers... I was involved in an accident on Friday when a van illegally drove on the wrong side of the road to overtake the single lane traffic. I was ...
- Joe just asked a question on Slipped Disc Injury at Work? See If You Can Claim Compensation... I started work with a company around February / March time. The line of work is a delivery driver for a cash and carry firm, so we deliver h...
- Elsie just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... I had a fall at work tripping over the door threshold of my office i fractured my left elbow ,badly hurt my left knee and had a black eye an...
- Maria just asked a question on Burn Injuries At Work – See If You Can Claim Compensation... I was burnt at work with a chemical called one shot it is an acid it burnt through my trousers, sock and trainer,...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.