- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Emily just asked a question on How employers should handle safety, accidents at work and claims for compensation... Hi, a friend of mine had a work accident 8 months ago and lost her leg in it. The employer has been paying her regular salary since but it w...
- i gary just asked a question on Compensation claims for stress at work... Hi Ian i work for a company called VIRIDOR which is owned by a large company called the PENNON GROUP i started off as a Major Maintenance...
- Jason just asked a question on Employer responsibilities regarding injuries at work... My friend has had a op on her in grown toe nail and she's unable to put a shoe on her employer has told he she has to go in regardless and s...
- Craig just asked a question on Slipped Disc Injury at Work? See If You Can Claim Compensation... I have a bulging disc,I also have worn discs from l4 to s1. I am a printer I've been required to lift heavy weights from 35kgs to 100 kgs al...
- Rebekah just asked a question on I’ve slipped on ice or snow. Can I claim personal injury compensation?... I slipped on the steps outside my house owned by the council and broke my foot. Should the council grit them steps? Do i take it further?...
- Ann just asked a question on How do I know if I can claim after tripping on a broken pavement?... I was walking along side of the river in lynmouth, Devon and slipped on path, fell into the river bed and dislocated/fractured my left ankle...
- Liza Double just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... My partner had a car accident 14 years ago and fractured his femur. He was compensated for this but he now has a bad back and has had spina...
- John just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... Hi i had an accident at work were a steel bar hit me in the ribs due to my boss not getting something repaired. It was reported at least 3 t...
- Emma just asked a question on Claiming NHS accident at work compensation... Thank you for your reply, I will complete the form....
- Patricia just asked a question on Proving council liability in tripping accident compensation claims... in 2017 in March I had a trip and fell in a bus lane that had depressed due to heavy bus usage .I found myself a solicitor and just 2 weeks ...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.