- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Taib just asked a question on You can claim psychological injury damages as part of your compensation... Hi I witnessed Grenfell tower fire since the start where I lost my sister in law her husband and tow of there kids, iam out of work and goin...
- Nathan Oliver just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... Can I request a copy of an accident report form which I was involved in, from a previous employer?...
- Julius just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... Around 10/6/2018 i slip and fell at work hitting my head on a concrete wall next to the break room..A new hire had mopped the area and did n...
- Douglas just asked a question on Switching solicitors during a claim – can you do it?... My solicitors have told me they are not willing to work for me anymore! My claim is an RTA case. The 3rd party have admitted full liabilit...
- Evshan Haka just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you’re injured in a supermarket?... Today I was waiting in front of the hot counter at Sainburys to be served when a huge plastic panel with metal frame fell from the ceiling a...
- Lea just asked a question on Compensation claims for stress at work... I have been harassed and bullied at work. I raised my concerns with my team leader and then my manager and finally broke down in front of HR...
- Courtney just asked a question on Does any accident at work give grounds to claim personal injury compensation?... If I was hit by a lorry door walking home, as it wasn’t locked correctly could I claim, I haven’t got any injures just wind knocked out ...
- Marlene just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... I burnt my hand at work. I was off for over 5 weeks. Apparently that was my fault but nobody even informed me if that was incident or accide...
- Tommy just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... I drive an articulated HGV for a big company. In November I hit a boulder whilst turning a corner and cracked the driver step. The accident...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.