- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Lester Patterson Jr. just asked a question on Slip, Trip or Fall Injury Compensation Claims... Hi I'm paying mortgage but the home owner insurance is in the name of the person's who is selling the house to me. It was raining outside an...
- Amanda jones just asked a question on Proving council liability in tripping accident compensation claims... My daughter who was 9 at the time , (2016) went out on her scooter and the scooter hit a very uneven part of the path she was on resulting i...
- Karen just asked a question on Switching solicitors during a claim – can you do it?... I tripped in a pot hole on a cycle path on land owned by the Land Trust on 14/06/2017 I was not aware how serious my injury would become unt...
- Janet just asked a question on Compensation claims for stress at work... In returning to work after a stres related/bullying issue is it reasonable to expect the employee to work with the line manager causing the ...
- Lori just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... I am a sonographer in the NHS, in Jan 2018 we had a staff member go out on maternity leave, which left us short staffed (small team), as it ...
- Julie just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... Hi I broke my hip and wrist when I slipped in a nightclub on new year’s eve 2016 could I make a claim ?...
- Rachel just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... I tripped on a pothole pavement and cut my knees and hands. I did not go to the doctors as they healed within a week and I self medicated. I...
- DEBRA just asked a question on How employers should handle safety, accidents at work and claims for compensation... An employee fell down a step and hit his head and back, the accident was investigated at the time this was three months ago and the member o...
- Jodie wadsworth just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... I was hit by a car, with no lights on, in sept 2000. I suffered a broken leg and arm and I bullseyes the windscreen, suffering a cut to my ...
- ashok just asked a question on Does any accident at work give grounds to claim personal injury compensation?... I wonder if you could speculate on this and advise?This is a major big employer. If my employer has a risk assessment in place that clear...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.