- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Anthony just asked a question on Thumb Injury Compensation Claims... I had a accident at work which resulted left me with a broken thumb can i claim compensation ....
- RACHEL just asked a question on Getting compensation payments upfront before a claim is settled... Hi im currently waiting on a settlement that i accepted on the 29 th of November 2019 it was with the third party how long will i have to wa...
- michael just asked a question on How employers should handle safety, accidents at work and claims for compensation... I work as a delivery driver in retail. We have vans with roller shutter doors at back and fixed steps at a height of 12inches from floor. Th...
- Andrew just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... I am an agency TA within an independent behavioural school. I am not trained in their intervention s techniques. I had no alternative than t...
- Patricia just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... I hurt my self at work falling down the stairs from the top bouncing down until the bottom. I hurt my back with many bruises, my leg was ve...
- Robbie just asked a question on Should I talk about my compensation claim with my employer?... Hi, I broke my back at work, transverse fracture of L2,L3 and L4 along with some other minor injuries. This happened due to the forklift dri...
- John just asked a question on Can you claim injury compensation after tripping on a broken pavement?... I have a complex Ankle fracture from a trip caused by a sunken block pavement/ kerb it must be over 2 inches deep. I was on my own and have...
- Evelyn just asked a question on Neck Injury At Work? See If You Can Claim Compensation... Hi. I am an area manager driving around schools. Due to travelling and being told by my line manager to work in my car on my laptop also wit...
- Kim Nadon just asked a question on I’ve slipped on ice or snow. Can I claim personal injury compensation?... This morning on my way to work l slipped in the car park / front on shop. This has been recorded on cctv. I don’t think I’ve broken any...
- Duncan just asked a question on Claiming NHS accident at work compensation... Hi I had an accident at work with the London Ambulance Service June 2017. I pursued a claim against Newham council with Thompsons Solicitors...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.