- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Tommy just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... I drive an articulated HGV for a big company. In November I hit a boulder whilst turning a corner and cracked the driver step. The accident...
- Amy just asked a question on Claiming NHS accident at work compensation... Hi, I’ve been on the sick for 15weeks and under secondary care with mental health team. I raised a concern with my employer a year ago and...
- Simon just asked a question on Why claimants have a legal requirement to contribute 25% of any compensation settlement towards their costs should they win their claim... My accident claim offer from the 3rd party insurer is £3500, less 25% then another deduction for 'unclaimable legal costs'?! The latter wa...
- craig just asked a question on Does any accident at work give grounds to claim personal injury compensation?... i was studying a work related course in the training room, when the presentation finished i leaned back on my chair, the chair collapsed as ...
- kevin just asked a question on RIDDOR – when to report an accident at work... I had a road traffic accident whilst driving the work van and in work hours. The accident was not my fault and they were not insured. My com...
- Marie just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... End of Nov 2017 I was on an NHS well being course physiotherapy appointment. I’d had a number of appts before this one. This was my firs...
- wendelin just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... I was rear ended at a red light on June 1st I didn't go to the doctor but I told the insurance company I was sore and achy today is the 21st...
- Amanda just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... Yes I did suffer with neck pain and sore heads, I eventually ended up on sick leave with depression, my doctor was fully aware of the accide...
- James just asked a question on Claim compensation for hit and run car accidents or from uninsured drivers... Hi, My wife, with a friend in passenger seat, were in stationary car on road and was ran into(minor damage) by a young lad driving fast ...
- Kerensa just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... Hi I had a serious car accident in April 2016. Full liability was accepted by other party... my car spun, rolled over & landed upside ...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.