- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Teah just asked a question on Burn Injury Compensation Claims... Hi, I used a neutrogena face wash and it has burnt my skin, I have a doctors appointment today to get something to ease the pain. I looked u...
- Gill just asked a question on Claiming NHS accident at work compensation... Yes it was within 3 years, is was sept. 2018. But would it need to be proven that the midwives that we’re supposed to be in the room had l...
- Luis Louro just asked a question on A Guide to Accident at Work Compensation Claims... Hi, I had a broken ankle 2 years ago +/- and while at work i was with £200 a month on ssp for 8 all months but return to work after that. ...
- Kayleigh just asked a question on Injured in a bus or coach accident? How to prove it and claim compensation... I am wondering if I am able to claim insurance for this incident. I was climbing up the stairs on a double decker bus the driver pulled away...
- Alice just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... I was out delivering whilst at work so was wearing standard issued Saftey shoes. I had to go down some steep council steps set on a grass h...
- Jana just asked a question on Will a compensation settlement affect my benefits claim?... Hello. I can't understand must I declare my injury claim after car accident, 4000£ in tax credit renewal or not? They send me a letter wher...
- Susan just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you’re injured in a supermarket?... Hi I’ve been offered a £150 settlement by Iceland for a bang on my head. Items fell off one of the freezers through over stacking the sh...
- Sam just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... Hi, I had an accident at work - no accident book at work but i've got it recorded and my doctor and my physiotherapist. I ended up having to...
- Erne just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... Hi there, I had an accident at work yesterday. I am working in a skip yard and my colleague was throwing an object into a big pile of rubbis...
- Dovydas just asked a question on Back injury through lifting at work? Can you claim compensation?... Thank you for a reply, my only concern that the company gonna twist things that it’s my fault that I did not ask for a help, but it’s ve...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.