- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- James just asked a question on Corneal Abrasion Injury Compensation Claims... I was working on a construction site as a ground worker next to diggers and dumper trucks when dust was blown into my right eye. A piece of...
- John just asked a question on You can claim psychological injury damages as part of your compensation... Hi, I've just quit my job after 10 years as a funeral director from Britains largest funeral company: Dignity Funerals. I have just been d...
- Louise just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... My daughter recently was at a roller disco. at the end she came into the café where we were waiting. There was a disabled ramp but no sig...
- Marie Mackenzie just asked a question on Claiming NHS accident at work compensation... While supporting a patient with personal care I injured my shoulder and was sent to A&E. I took my 3 days off work plus an extra 2 and retu...
- Sabina just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... Oh and I'm not sure if it was recorded in accident book. Most likely not. I've asked the company to carry out an investigation into it. They...
- Jo just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you slip or trip on a shop floor?... I was in Waitrose a week ago and one minute I was walking around next minute I was on the floor I was helped up by a member of staff my hand...
- L legge just asked a question on Upfront compensation payments before a claim is settled... I was injured and have claimed on the afcs. I received an interim payment of £6000 and was told this would be reviewed in 12 months. Whic...
- Craig just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... I hurt my back over 2 years ago at work, it was recorded in the accident book, I never went to the doctors, over the last couple of years th...
- Jason just asked a question on Employer responsibilities regarding injuries at work... I recently had a accident at work that resulted in a pulled shoulder. After the accident I was in quite a bit of pain. I had a ultrasound sc...
- Marion just asked a question on How do I know if I can claim after tripping on a broken pavement?... While on vacation in Scotland in September of 2017, I was walking round a corner from a bridge on a narrow sidewalk. My right ankle turned o...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.