- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Denise just asked a question on Claim compensation after slipping on a wet floor at work... I fell at work when I went to get a rack out of a proof box. The floor was wet and I did not know it was. As soon as I went in I went down, ...
- Alexander Jonathan just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... I rented a two bedroom house for 6 months now and my Wife has fallen on the stairs as a result of its steepness and the carpet is slippery. ...
- Yvonne just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... I phoned my former employer and asked to speak to the HSE who had an Office in the work place where I'd had a serious accident. I explained...
- Michelle Matson just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... Thanks for your response, there were not witnesses to the accident but she told two paramedics her dog had rub into him as well as up to 50 ...
- Dawn pegg just asked a question on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Compensation Claims Guide... I was diagnosed last year with carpal tunnel syndrome. Further to the diagnosis, I had surgery to ease the symptoms recently. I have worked...
- Paulfox just asked a question on Rehabilitation therapies and personal injury compensation... Ian morris thank you for your reply, I appreciate you getting back to me,...
- jones c just asked a question on How employers should handle safety, accidents at work and claims for compensation... My colleague used our company van and knew it was not fit for use. However, he then failed to report it to the employer. Then when I used ...
- Yvonne just asked a question on RIDDOR – when to report an accident at work... When I had my accident at work, is it the responsibility of my employers and the HSE to come and take a statement from me and see how I am? ...
- Dora just asked a question on A Guide to Accident at Work Compensation Claims... Hi, I work as a care assistant. About 3 weeks ago, the nursing home where I work, remained without kitchen assistant. My employer asked me ...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.