- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Rachel just asked a question on Why After The Event Insurance Is Worth Taking Out... Thank you for your advice, where would I buy such a product as I have been quoted in excess of £400 from the company that my insurance comp...
- Abd0 just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you’re injured in a supermarket?... I broke a tooth bating a Sainsbury's bread loaf almost 9 Months ago the dental cost is £1905 Finally I'll start the dental treatment which...
- Michelle just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... Thank you Ian for your speedy reply. It’s clarified things a lot....
- andrew just asked a question on Accident at Work Claims & Compensation Values... i have a month before 3 years has passed since the injury which i think is the reason i am still in pain and paying for private osteopathy ,...
- Kyle just asked a question on After an accident at work, my employer has put me on statutory sick pay (SSP). Is that allowed?... Hello, I’m just wondering how I stand with the regards of re-claiming my sickpay back due to an injury at work. I’m only entitled to 10w...
- Mouhamadal just asked a question on Injury Compensation Claims for Care Workers... I am working in a care home. On the 15th a service user that was admitted there 4 days beforehand punched me. I lost consciousness for a few...
- ahmed just asked a question on The importance of reporting an accident in the workplace... Identify the reasons for reporting accidents at work...
- Amit just asked a question on Injured in a bus or coach accident? How to prove it and claim compensation... Hi, Thank you for your response, would you offer no win no fee if bus company denies the liability? Amit...
- Angel just asked a question on Employer responsibilities regarding injuries at work... Hey . At my job had a confrontation with another employee to a point that I didn’t offend the employee at all or anything bad the only thi...
- Kacey just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... Hi, I slipped in a well known shop in town on advertising cardboard that had fallen on the floor. My back, knee, arm and hand are so painful...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.