- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- William just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... Problem with feet in work refused fatigue matting foot problem, became worse developed into fibroma growths.unable to wear safety footwear c...
- ochei joseph just asked a question on The importance of reporting an accident in the workplace... Benefits of maintaining an accident at work book....
- Daniel just asked a question on I’ve slipped on ice or snow. Can I claim personal injury compensation?... I’am a taxi driver in Glasgow and I slipped and fell and broke my wrist in two on an untreated road on black ice in Glasgow when I tried t...
- Tracey just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... So the fact that the ct scan and xrays showed no damage to the cervical spine only head trauma and an elbow injury in the incidents that hap...
- Jill just asked a question on Manual Handling Injury Compensation Claims... I have had to quit my job after 11 years as a cleaner recently because of a back complaint. I never received manual handling training as po...
- Susan just asked a question on Employer responsibilities regarding injuries at work... My line manager purchased a rubber sleeve to fit over the pan handle when cooking, this slipped off and the contents of the pan burnt my foo...
- Kazeem Adeniya just asked a question on Claim compensation for hit and run car accidents or from uninsured drivers... My wife got hit by another car while she was at a roundabout Turing into a new road. The car driver sped off immediately. Unfortunately ther...
- Rebecka just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid claim for whiplash injury compensation?... I was involved in an accident yesterday which wasn’t my fault but insurance is saying it will probably go to a knock for knock unless I tr...
- Louise just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... My daughter recently was at a roller disco. at the end she came into the café where we were waiting. There was a disabled ramp but no sig...
- Angela just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... Ok I will let your firm give me a second opinion, may I add this was reported to customer services on the phone. Please let me know how to d...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.