- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Mark just asked a question on You can claim psychological injury damages as part of your compensation... I feel that my company is a part of my ill health, I have been in and out of hospital for nearly 5 years, 2 heart attacks at work, hard majo...
- Paul just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... Is it a legal requirement for my employer to give me a copy of my accident report ?...
- Sarah just asked a question on Claiming compensation from companies who have ceased trading or are in administration... I worked for a company for 5 years as a sales assistant. A lot of my time was spent working at a till. There has never been any seats at the...
- Gary just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... My employer have said they don't have to give me any information regarding my injury at work so I'm unable to know there findings...
- Sandra just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... Suffered whiplash on October 30th due to vehicle being rear ended Attended hospital that evening and was told had whiplash but alright to...
- belinda just asked a question on Dealing with loss of wages after an accident at work... i had a fall at work preforming an emergency moving and handling procedure to save a residents life i have been left unable to work due to m...
- Shelley just asked a question on Compensation claims for stress at work... I've been in my new manager job for 9 months, my first day I was shown a few things by a staff member (admin) staff, not my boss. I wasn't ...
- Jeannie just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... Actually it could have just been the apartment complex worker that painted it. I’m not sure....
- Dominik dendok just asked a question on How to know if you have a valid claim for work accident compensation... Even if its a agency work ?...
- Shaun Mellor just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... Hello Ian, I wonder if you could help.I am inthe process of makinga claim for compensation against my local council for a trip on a public p...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.