- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Cleara just asked a question on Proving council liability in tripping accident compensation claims... I recently tripped over a broken pavement, the pavement got mended a few day after. The council have denied liability. How ever I took phot...
- Roland Hardy just asked a question on After an accident at work, my employer has put me on statutory sick pay (SSP). Is that allowed?... Hello, can a company pay full salary to a member of office staff who is off sick due to an operation for example say 3 months and deny th...
- Stalin just asked a question on Employer responsibilities regarding injuries at work... l am a parking marshall and was hit by a car whilst on duty leading to a fracture. I was operated on and have a plate inserted in to my leg...
- Kevin Reid just asked a question on Can agency or temporary workers claim compensation after an accident at work?... I have worked with my employer for five and a half years. I have ended up with degenerative disc disease in my lower back and a bulged disc ...
- Richard just asked a question on Slipped Disc Injury at Work? See If You Can Claim Compensation... I injured my back at work, on the Wednesday, then on the Thursday back at work I was in pain but it was workable but as the work hours passe...
- Margaret just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... Hello, I was involved in a car accident 2 months ago (vehicle hit me from the left) and my vehicle is a total loss, write off. I am non-faul...
- Emma just asked a question on Why claimants have a legal requirement to contribute 25% of any compensation settlement towards their costs should they win their claim... I have settled my claim for personal injury for a rta before I have attended a medical reasons been I get anxiety when meeting new people so...
- Stewart just asked a question on Back injury through lifting at work? Can you claim compensation?... I've asked my employer for an accident book. They're answer to this request was "No. I don’t employ enough people".I’ve pulled my ba...
- Patricia stephens just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... Why, after 2 years of claiming personal injury compensation for an accident in which I severed my finger on a closing door whilst coming out...
- Peter mccartin just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... I was attending a Kungfu session at Norwich. This incident took place 12 the October 2012. I was doing choylifut when I paired with a perso...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.