- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Jacqueline just asked a question on How employers should handle safety, accidents at work and claims for compensation... I had an accident at work whilst doing my community care job. It was a new client, the assessment was made on a saturday afternoon and i was...
- Shel just asked a question on Claiming NHS accident at work compensation... Hi i am a nurse at a hospital and i went to support the ward next door to my own during a cardiac arrest but ended up taking charge and carr...
- Lucy just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... I fell on a bus and hit my head when the bus harshly jerked. I didn't tell the driver at the time as just thought it would be OK.It tur...
- Linda just asked a question on How do I know if I can claim after tripping on a broken pavement?... On behalf of my sister. She trip on an ill fitting paving slab and sustained cuts to her elbow, knees (no pictures) and her wrist which was ...
- Danny just asked a question on Compensation claims for stress at work... Hi, I've left my job today and handed my van over to another employee.. Now work have sent me an email saying that the back of my van inside...
- Sue just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... I was walking up some wooden stairs in a Cafe Rouge and as I turned to go up the third flight I slipped and hit my face on the bottom step o...
- Toni-Caron just asked a question on Does any accident at work give grounds to claim personal injury compensation?... Hello, I work with children in a school with social, emotional and mental health issues. On Fridays I am timetable to take part in football ...
- Graham colman just asked a question on Broken Bone and Fracture Compensation Claims... My boy had an accident at a swing park, when he fell off and there were no safety mats. He broke his elbow. Can I clam for him?...
- Stalin just asked a question on Employer responsibilities regarding injuries at work... l am a parking marshall and was hit by a car whilst on duty leading to a fracture. I was operated on and have a plate inserted in to my leg...
- Emma just asked a question on Why claimants have a legal requirement to contribute 25% of any compensation settlement towards their costs should they win their claim... I was in a rta with my husband 3 weeks ago my insurance have appointed a solicitor to claim for personal injury they said they take 25% whi...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.