- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Angela just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... Ok I will let your firm give me a second opinion, may I add this was reported to customer services on the phone. Please let me know how to d...
- John just asked a question on Does any accident at work give grounds to claim personal injury compensation?... I fell over at work ..just tripped Broke my arm in 3 places It was just a trip nobody was to blame Can I claim...
- Sarah hine just asked a question on Injured in a slip, trip or fall at work? See if you can claim compensation... I was working for royal mail and we were under staffed I felt pressured by my bosses to take on two duties that day as my team member was on...
- tony just asked a question on Dealing with loss of wages after an accident at work... I have had an injury at work. In mid February I had my right hand crushed. I have had 2 operations and due a 3rd operation on the 3rd of Jun...
- Hakeem Griffin just asked a question on Why claimants have a legal requirement to contribute 25% of any compensation settlement towards their costs should they win their claim... Hi, If you have legal cover with your motor insurance, do you still have to give the 25%...
- Claire just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... Hi I had a fall a week today outside my apartment block and it was captured on camera to which I had the management to burn to a usb. I’ve...
- Sabina just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... Oh and I'm not sure if it was recorded in accident book. Most likely not. I've asked the company to carry out an investigation into it. They...
- Traci just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... At my workplace we use roll containers to send product out side of the front doors of the store my boss added 2 wooden shelves half the wid...
- Andy just asked a question on How do I know if I can claim after tripping on a broken pavement?... Hi, my partner has tripped stepping of a kerb to cross the road and fractured her foot. The kerb was high and directly in front was another...
- Claire just asked a question on Will a compensation settlement affect my benefits claim?... Hi I have been awarded 11000 compensation due to a sexual incident .. I'm worried cos I claim house benefit tax cred and carers allowance. I...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.