- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Monika just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... I was at work on Friday and had an accident when I slipped in the changing room on the floor. I banged my head against the wall and was inj...
- Sarah just asked a question on Claim compensation for hit and run car accidents or from uninsured drivers... I was driving on a learner licence and was hit by a guy who’d let a 16 year old drive his van ,,, the van had fake number plates ,, but I ...
- Robyn just asked a question on Falling Object Injury Compensation Claims... A metal shelf fell on my head today as I opened a filing cabinet which had been moved. I was taken to A&E by a colleague but sent home ...
- June just asked a question on Injury Compensation for Care Workers... I am a care worker and got my nose broken by a resident whilst doing my job. Do I have a claim?...
- Doreen just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... I had an accident at work in September 2018 someone was hurrying and knocked me to the ground. This caused me to fall on my right knee I hav...
- Barry just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... I’ve had a fractured ankle injury at work where a fork lift has reversed into the back of my heel. My employer has had me sign an accident...
- Ross just asked a question on A Guide to Accident at Work Compensation Claims... Hi. I had a double hernia which was operated on last year. I am sure this was to do with my job. I work for Boc Gases delivering heavy gas c...
- ashok just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... saw your website and injuries at work and duty of care if employer does not carry out a risk assessment. I am seeking representation. I s...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.