- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Caroline just asked a question on Getting compensation payments upfront before a claim is settled... How long does it take to get a interim payment once applied for?...
- Debby just asked a question on Can you claim injury compensation after tripping on a broken pavement?... I tripped over 4 days ago on a broken pavement about 3/4 inchse deep, top of my foot near my ankle has been in pain and right side of my nec...
- Joey just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... If I had some symptoms of PTSD prior to a medical negligence incident but only had the disorder diagnosed post incident, will my general dam...
- Joshua just asked a question on Can agency or temporary workers claim compensation after an accident at work?... I've worked at my job since 7 of May , I had an accident in work last Wednesday leaving me with a badly sprained foot and unable to weight b...
- Leigh just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... Thank you for your response. I told my dad but he has a solicitor but not happy with them. His solicitors have not told McDonald’s insurer...
- Sarah just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... I suffered a scald/burn to my hand at work 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't gone in the accident book.It happened at 11am and was still expec...
- Chris just asked a question on Proving council liability in tripping accident compensation claims... Hi I tripped on a pathway water company small grid which has caved in and seems to have been like that a long time and broke my scaphoid and...
- Z just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... I was a passenger is a taxi, my taxi was driving straight and another car came out of a t junction and him resulting in me injuring my neck....
- Simon just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid claim for whiplash injury compensation?... Hello. The car I was driving was involved in a low speed collision at a crossroads in January 2017, when a car entering the junction from my...
- Maggie just asked a question on After an accident at work, my employer has put me on statutory sick pay (SSP). Is that allowed?... I slipped on the café floor at work, there was a spilt drink, that should have been wiped up after an employee loading plastic bottles of d...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.