- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Sally Deakin just asked a question on Compensation claims for stress at work... Until recently I managed a team of probation officers who all hold high risk cases. Last year a high risk offender was released from custod...
- l.mogale just asked a question on Back injury through lifting at work? Can you claim compensation?... I lifted a heavy pallet at work i injured my muscles the doctor said i hve tendonitis .can i sue my employer...
- Shajoe Lake just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... Hello Ian, My daughter claims to have been indecently assaulted by a security guard at a hotel at which we were guests. The security guard ...
- Sarah Parker just asked a question on Claiming injury compensation on behalf of someone else... My mother tripped and fell on a badly maintained public footpath and has broken her right shoulder (she is right handed) so is unable to use...
- Gina just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... I asked him if he added it in the accident book. At first he was acting dumn and said if i believe it happened at work then we could do it...
- sandra parker just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... Hi, I have a badly bruised upper leg after a tripping accident and sustained soft tissue bruising in my wrist and ankle. Is it worth making ...
- Marius just asked a question on Why claimants have a legal requirement to contribute 25% of any compensation settlement towards their costs should they win their claim... Hi Ian Thank you very much for the answer The Supreme Court already decided that they, due to negligence and breach of health and safety ...
- Denise just asked a question on Claim compensation after slipping on a wet floor at work... I fell at work when I went to get a rack out of a proof box. The floor was wet and I did not know it was. As soon as I went in I went down, ...
- celine just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... Hi, I slipped and fell in a private hospital bathroom while taking a shower, my 2 front tooth hit into the wall and broken, and some mino...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.