- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
- Work accidents – your rights after an injury at work
- Claiming if you’re self-employed
- Compensation claims for work related stress
- Claiming for loss of earnings
- Claiming when there is no record in an accident book
- How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?
- Can I still claim if I haven’t seen a doctor?
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Cecelia Neenan just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... My employer lied to her insurance company, who disputed my claim for a fall. I have to now argue the dispute, but l am not sure what l shoul...
- Beverley Patrick just asked a question on Can I claim work accident compensation even if I have left the company?... Can I make a claim against a previous employer. I have been having occipital headaches for around 4 years. I used to push heavy equipment wh...
- Shannon just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid claim for whiplash injury compensation?... Hi i was sitting stationary in my car at a stop sign of the main road when a woman run in to the back of me causing alot of damage to my bu...
- James just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... I was injured at home then went to work claming I was injured at work. Is that fraud?...
- Kayleigh just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you slip or trip on a shop floor?... Hi I’m working in a SuperValu store while in work a Combie witch was packed with 24 packs off coke had falling on me when I was asked to p...
- Grant just asked a question on After an accident at work, my employer has put me on statutory sick pay (SSP). Is that allowed?... I have had a head injury at work caused by a faulty gate , causing a deep laceration which needed stitches . Also causing severe headaches f...
- Jonathan just asked a question on Can agency or temporary workers claim compensation after an accident at work?... I currently have an accident at work claim in but the company has deferred the claim to the agency I work for rather than the companies insu...
- Hamza just asked a question on Why claimants have a legal requirement to contribute 25% of any compensation settlement towards their costs should they win their claim... Hi I've won a claim and in process off accepting it but can not get my head around the deduction amount 25% for solicitor which I can und...
- Sam just asked a question on Can you claim injury compensation after tripping on a broken pavement?... I fell in the street and fractured a bone in my foot. The fault in the pavement was just short of 1 inch but has been scheduled for repair. ...
- Patricia just asked a question on Switching solicitors during a claim – can you do it?... if i had a solicitor and its a no win no fee, can they ask me for money to do a medical...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.