- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Lisa just asked a question on Does any accident at work give grounds to claim personal injury compensation?... I trapped my hand in conveyor at work fortunately not broken but still a little swollen, I'm due disciplinary this week, i wasn't trained o...
- Peter mccartin just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... I was attending a Kungfu session at Norwich. This incident took place 12 the October 2012. I was doing choylifut when I paired with a perso...
- Cleara just asked a question on Proving council liability in tripping accident compensation claims... I recently tripped over a broken pavement, the pavement got mended a few day after. The council have denied liability. How ever I took phot...
- Michael just asked a question on After an accident at work, my employer has put me on statutory sick pay (SSP). Is that allowed?... I recently had an accident in work where something sprung up and hit me in the eye causing me to be off for a week it was a freak accident n...
- david just asked a question on Employer responsibilities regarding injuries at work... i suffered whiplash injury whiles in a company van in company hours ( van was stationary an hit head on my a car all caught dash cam not my ...
- Ezra just asked a question on Can agency or temporary workers claim compensation after an accident at work?... I had 4brain aneurysms. I do a lot of straining at my job, but I don't know if that caused it. I have been out of work for 3months...what sh...
- Sarah just asked a question on Compensation claims for stress at work... Hi thanks for your reply regarding hospital appointments What about the bullying from the driver and my boss just deeming it acceptable R...
- Richard just asked a question on Slipped Disc Injury at Work? See If You Can Claim Compensation... I injured my back at work, on the Wednesday, then on the Thursday back at work I was in pain but it was workable but as the work hours passe...
- John just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... If I am deemed to be at fault, even though I dispute this, can I still make a claim for soft tissue injuries from my own insurers?...
- Ian just asked a question on Why claimants have a legal requirement to contribute 25% of any compensation settlement towards their costs should they win their claim... Is there any way that i could claim back the 25% deductedfrom my injury claim i.e. through a third party?...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.