- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Oliver just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... I worked as an auditor between 2007 and 2014 travelling between offices with a one strap laptop bag which was carried over one shoulder. My ...
- Michael just asked a question on Back injury through lifting at work? Can you claim compensation?... I injured my lower back about a year ago at work and they then they let me go. I did not get no medical attention only because I though the ...
- Nicola just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... I slipped on gravel on a footpath and broke my hand which resulted in 5 weeks off work and I'm still in pain now can I claim for slipping on...
- Luisa just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... I had an accident at work last September where I hurt my shoulder and I'm still suffering from ths injury and have not been able to work sin...
- Margaret just asked a question on Switching solicitors during a claim – can you do it?... Im not happy with the level of compensation my solicitor tells me is the maximum she can put through. This is due to my medical report stati...
- .... just asked a question on You can claim psychological injury damages as part of your compensation... My child was attacked at school by a girl 2 years ago. The police were involved and the girl in question was found guilty at trial and sent...
- Carla just asked a question on Getting compensation payments upfront before a claim is settled... I have had an interim payment & the solicitor took off there 25% is this correct procedure. I’m still waiting for final settlement fig...
- Debbie just asked a question on Collarbone Injury Compensation Claims & Settlement Values... I fell and broke my collarbonne...
- Dena just asked a question on Why claimants have a legal requirement to contribute 25% of any compensation settlement towards their costs should they win their claim... Hi I’m in the process of a rtc claim that the third party has accepted liability , the accident took place right outside of mu home causin...
- Raashid khan just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... i was involved in a car accident 3months ago which was not my fault. Ever since i have had severe knee pain on both knees that has affected ...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.