- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
- Work accidents – your rights after an injury at work
- Clinical negligence claims
- Claiming if you’re self-employed
- Claiming if you’re unemployed
- Compensation claims for work related stress
- Claiming for loss of earnings
- Claiming when there is no record in an accident book
- How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?
- Can I still claim if I haven’t seen a doctor?
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- charles just asked a question on Will claiming compensation affect my benefits claim?... I have just received a settlement for personal injury for 20k after deductions ongoing over the last 2 years How if any will it effect my A...
- Simon just asked a question on Can I claim compensation for a work injury if I’m self-employed?... Just an enquiry, have been self employed for 30 years but not subbed in many years, is there anything I could claim for as I been diagnosed ...
- Jennifer just asked a question on Personal Injury Compensation for Homeworkers... I am on a working arrangement where I work 4 days a week 37 hours total and 9 and a half hours a day. I work from home Tuesdays and Wednesda...
- Rori just asked a question on How employers should handle safety, accidents at work and claims for compensation... What if employer doesn't respond to a claim ..i mean when lawyers sending to company a claim...and they ignore it.....
- Steve just asked a question on Brain/Head Injury Compensation Claims & Settlement Values... I worked for a supermarket for 35 years. Put me under enormous pressure. So stressed, I left the company. Found out this was a brain tumour....
- paddy just asked a question on Defective Work Equipment Compensation Claims... I work in a factory and got a lower back injury due to defective work equipment. My supervisor came over to me and told me to change to a d...
- Allan just asked a question on Getting compensation payments upfront before a claim is settled... I am year in to my claim and have not been able to return to work due to the injurys the person responsible has accepted liability as it hap...
- Susan just asked a question on Employer responsibilities regarding injuries at work... After an accident at work I got a verbal warning for excessive time off. My employer uses the bradford scale. My doctor is sending me for a ...
- Krisztina just asked a question on Can you claim injury compensation after tripping on a broken pavement?... Hi there, Two weeks ago I tripped due to a faulty streetlight as I couldn't see a raised pavement. I was treated at a local hospital but w...
- Karen just asked a question on How does claiming injury compensation affect my employer?... I broke my wrist at work 2 days before being made redundant employer took me to hospital and all was recorded . Can I still claim for this i...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.