- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- josh just asked a question on Burn Injury Compensation Claims... how much money would i be looking to get?...
- William just asked a question on Getting compensation payments upfront before a claim is settled... My accident was over 2 Christmas ago I’ve still not received a interim payment even tho my solicitor has stated they received it and were ...
- Elison just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid claim for whiplash injury compensation?... I was driving on the outside lane of a dual carriageway, overtaking another vehicle, when they veered into my lane without looking. I am uns...
- Lynda just asked a question on Injury Compensation Claims for Care Workers... I was injured in a children’s residential care home by a young person. I sustained concussion and had to be off work for 2 of my working d...
- Clair just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... I was hit by a HGV at the rear on the M6 motorway, this sent me into a uncontrollable spin and ended up crashed into the barrier facing the...
- Penny just asked a question on Claiming NHS accident at work compensation... When assisting a patient (using correct equipement/procedure) the patient collapsed and as I was already holding him to assist to stand, I t...
- Anouska Taylor-Deblin just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... after accepting a settlement can I reopen the case as I have developed further complications that are a direct result from the accident ....
- Claire just asked a question on Why claimants have a legal requirement to contribute 25% of any compensation settlement towards their costs should they win their claim... Hi my son was in a fatal car crash is this correct that there take 25 per cent from you and then 10 per cent insurance cover.. he was a mino...
- Claire just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... Hello Ian, I slipped on algae in a overhanging shady part of a garden whilst making a delivery for a courier company. Because of the shade I...
- Chloe just asked a question on Switching solicitors during a claim – can you do it?... Hello, I have a personal injury case for a non serious car accident in December. I received an offer in February of £1250 which I was happy...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.