- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Michael just asked a question on Construction Site Accidents – Claim Compensation For Your Injury... April 5th 2017 I fell through an unprotected opening on a building site and broke both shoulders and hip. Had 4 major operations spent 6 wee...
- Toby just asked a question on Can I claim work accident compensation even if I have left the company?... On 25th October 2019 I fractured my elbow whilst at work. I was an events manager and Brewery tap manager in south Shropshire. The injury oc...
- Chris just asked a question on Back injury through lifting at work? Can you claim compensation?... Hi I hurt my back at work lifting a trailer bar to hook it off. I didn't go to the Doctor and the work didn't record it. They never gave me...
- Eva just asked a question on Accident at Work Claims & Compensation Values... Hello. In work i have an accident. It was my fault. Amputated tip of small finger left hand. Can i expect something about claim?...
- Cameron just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... Hi there. I few months ago I was injured on duty, The department that I was working in expected us to lift very heavy items that are supp...
- Ibrahim just asked a question on Thumb Injury Compensation Claims & Settlement Values... If I cut myself with a knife at work can I claim for my compensation and how much would it be please?...
- Lee dumayne just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... I was hit on the head with debris from a building. In coma and hi dependancy with 2 percent chance of survival. Property owner had a leak ro...
- Lila just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... I friend got hurt at work. A metal gate fell on her head. A manager asked where the pole was that holds the gate up? She now has a concussio...
- Patricia just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you’re injured in a supermarket?... I had an accident i iceland store 3 years ago and they told 2 solicitors that i was not in their store and wiped me off their camera...
- Isaac just asked a question on Why claimants have a legal requirement to contribute 25% of any compensation settlement towards their costs should they win their claim... Hi, I was initially given an ADVANCE payment prior to settlement of £1000 minus the 25% which brought my total received to £750 only. Obvi...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.