- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Thomas just asked a question on Will a compensation settlement affect my benefits claim?... Hi, I receive PIP and ESA benefits, I was in a road traffic accident a few months ago and I've now been giving an offer of £2200, my solici...
- Lee williams just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... I had an accident in 2003 at work where I fell and fractured my wrist, I did claim compensation for that, then months later I started having...
- Richard just asked a question on Employer responsibilities regarding injuries at work... Fell off ladder at work and broke my ankle am i entitled to any compensation...
- Rebekah just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... I slipped on a wet floor. When I got up (being helped by a member of public) I noticed a staff member was washing the floors. I didn't see a...
- Lester Patterson Jr. just asked a question on Slip, Trip or Fall Injury Compensation Claims... Hi I'm paying mortgage but the home owner insurance is in the name of the person's who is selling the house to me. It was raining outside an...
- Clare just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you’re injured in a supermarket?... I was injured by a faulty shopping basket in my local supermarket. I informed the customer service staff and filled in an incident report fo...
- Keith reay just asked a question on Using your medical records in support of your claim... I was hit by an uninsured driver got whiplash and back pain. Is there anything I can do?...
- Connor just asked a question on Personal injury claim medical assessments and who pays the cost... Pub had no public ocupancy liability insurance ' they want to settle out of court for £3000 max My solicitor claiming cost of £2800 incl...
- Joanne just asked a question on Rehabilitation therapies and personal injury compensation... My personal injury lawyer has cancelled my physiotherapy we are in dispute with the third party whos to blame do you think this is an indica...
- Mts Linda McCready just asked a question on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Compensation Claims Guide... Hello I am making an enquiry on behalf of my husband who has carpel tunnel . He recently had an operation to fix problem and spent 6 weeks ...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.