- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Louise just asked a question on Can you claim injury compensation after tripping on a broken pavement?... I slipped on a busy street. The road is tree lined and it had been raining so the pavement was slippy. My foot went out from under me and I ...
- Daniel just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... Hello. I worked at a poultry farm as a delivery driver for just shy of the past Two years. After very long driving hours and sometimes loads...
- Annettefleetwood just asked a question on Shoulder Injury Compensation Claims & Settlement Amounts... I had a injury at work which has caused torn ligaments I have had 3 lots of cortazone injections but still in pain so I’m waiting for a op...
- Steven just asked a question on Will claiming compensation affect my benefits claim?... Hi I have been putting off going for a claim after I cut a tendon in my finger in an accident at work. I have had surgery to fix it, but th...
- David just asked a question on I’ve slipped on ice or snow. Can I claim personal injury compensation?... I was in Bristol town centre I had had a couple of pints of cider and headed across the centre for the bus I walked towards the fountains as...
- Lizzie just asked a question on Claiming compensation from companies who have ceased trading or are in administration... Can a claim be made against a company that ceased trading 2 years ago . The claim is for a car accident and the person in the accident claim...
- Carl just asked a question on Accident at Work Claims & Compensation Values... Hi, i've worked for a company for around 3 years i had a RTA when 2 girls stepped out from behind a parked van, i swerved and came off my mo...
- Mark just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid claim for whiplash injury compensation?... I was turning into a car park in my works van to attend a job, an inpatient driver behind didn’t see me indicating and tried over taking w...
- Doug just asked a question on Back injury through lifting at work? Can you claim compensation?... I have been suffering with drop foot for over 11 months, caused at work by lifting and carrying heavy furniture, I’ve had one mri that rul...
- Gemma just asked a question on Claiming NHS accident at work compensation... I'm a health care support worker within the nhs, the trust is having some building work done, there was a cable in the road and on the footp...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.