- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Alex just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... Hi, I work for a wholesaler and was tasked with erecting covid 19 screens at work. I was given no training, just a brief sent down via email...
- nam just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you slip or trip on a shop floor?... Hi, i went to lidl today and there was spring onion on the floor, which i didnt see. I slipped and fell down, hurt my back. can i claim f...
- Lisa just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you’re injured in a supermarket?... Approx 8 weeks ago I slipped on wet floor caused by leaking fridge in Tescos . There was a yellow cone there but it was not actually in the ...
- Cataldo Petrizzelli just asked a question on Why claimants have a legal requirement to contribute 25% of any compensation settlement towards their costs should they win their claim... Dear Sirs on the 29th June my van's roof unfortunately flew off while I was driving and the walls of the van collapsed on all my merchandis...
- Simon just asked a question on Back Injury Compensation Claims & Settlement Amounts... I injured my back at work very recently. I don't think it was recorded in the accident book so am just writing to the company Health and Sa...
- Nick just asked a question on Inadequate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Compensation Claims... I wasn’t provided with protective ear defenders, even though I had asked for them as my other team members had been given them. I was stri...
- Lynn just asked a question on You can claim psychological injury damages as part of your compensation... I was mugged last year can i claim physiological trauma?...
- Anthony just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... Morning Ian, My partner had a serious fall in work in 2018, off a damaged stepladder, suffering multiple muscular injuries and bruising whi...
- Lee just asked a question on Can you claim injury compensation after tripping on a broken pavement?... Morning, my wife tripped on a pacing slab that is only 2cm in depth, but it has led to 5 visits to an Osteopath at £55 a time. The uneven p...
- Paul just asked a question on Back injury through lifting at work? Can you claim compensation?... I am a Support Worker and support adults with learning difficulties, over the years I have been asked to move heavy furniture from residents...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.