- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Jessica just asked a question on Burn injuries at work – see if you can claim compensation and how much... I am a caterer on a ward and i was probing food at work using the right equipment and ppe and when placing a lid back onto something the tub...
- Nagin just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid claim for whiplash injury compensation?... My children were involved in an accident, I didn’t go to the GP or hospital but did ring nhs 111. Can I still make a claim or do I need to...
- Sunny just asked a question on Accident at Work Claims & Compensation Values... I have just been signed of with work related stress/ depression once again, it is twice now due to work related. As I have all email proo...
- Pebb just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... I had an accident at work at the beginning of March 2020. I tripped over rubbish that was lying around in the store room. The rubbish was le...
- Robert just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... I slipped on metal access steps at work 3 years ago and broke a bone in my hand. The next day I went in early in the morning to let them kno...
- Craig Hurley just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... I received a broken ankle and bones in my leg when was out drinking but I just can't remember how it occurred and now have had surgery, woul...
- Adelle just asked a question on Falling Object Injury Compensation Claims... My mom raised falling roof tiles is housing association months ago but they never came to fit the issue. Yesterday, I was visiting to drop s...
- Julie Dickinson just asked a question on You can claim psychological injury damages as part of your compensation... My Husband was involved in an accident on the motorway where a girl jumped off a bridge and he ran over her. This was 17 months ago and he s...
- Marie just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... I have asked my employers for my record when I had an accident - a document I signed. Employers are refusing to provide me with a copy - i...
- DIANE just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you slip or trip on a shop floor?... Hi Ian I tripped in asda over a empty pallet getting injurys bruised and swollen cheeck bone bleeding mouth bruised leg all in accident book...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.