- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Luisa just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... I had an accident at work last September where I hurt my shoulder and I'm still suffering from ths injury and have not been able to work sin...
- Dena just asked a question on Why claimants have a legal requirement to contribute 25% of any compensation settlement towards their costs should they win their claim... Hi I’m in the process of a rtc claim that the third party has accepted liability , the accident took place right outside of mu home causin...
- Lisa just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you’re injured in a supermarket?... Hi my 76 yr old mother tripped over pallets which were only stacked one box high so was out of sight at the end of an isle. l took photograp...
- Lorraine just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you slip or trip on a shop floor?... Sandles caught in between faulty flooring poundland,lamenate hard lino. Cut at the back . Never wrote in accident book jus took my name num...
- shelley just asked a question on Neck Injury At Work? See If You Can Claim Compensation... Hi i have recently hurt my neck and back at work, I used to be a cleaner and I was asked to clean a sofa which I haven't done before, as I m...
- Gemma just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... I fell up some concrete stairs At the side of my house. (Not in my garden or boundaries) due to poor lightning. I didn’t report it at the ...
- jayne just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... i had head injury from fight in a pub but i told hospital i had done it myself at home i dint want any repreconsions can i still claim...
- Suzy just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... I was burned by an IPL laser hair treatment procedure in January. I had initially gone in for laser hair removal. I signed consent to underg...
- wayne just asked a question on Employer negligence and claiming compensation... My employer should have replaced a bearing on my buss every 3 years but this one slipped under the radar, 9 months later when i was driving ...
- Angela just asked a question on Switching solicitors during a claim – can you do it?... Hello, my lawyer is asking me to pay £5,000+ to drop them and go with different firm, after 5 years! , is this right?...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.