- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Mike Rose just asked a question on Employer responsibilities regarding injuries at work... Hi I had a industrial injury at work and as a result injured my shoulder . My employer allowed me to work an alternative role which I have b...
- Faisal just asked a question on Road Traffic Accident Compensation Claims... Hello, thank you very much for your response. Can you please shed some light on the out of pocket expenses I wish to Claim as part of my ...
- Stephen Martin just asked a question on Back injury through lifting at work? Can you claim compensation?... I hurt my back while at work helping a driver unload a lorry, I recorded this in the work accident book, I have never receved manual handlin...
- Sarah Kocak just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... Hi I was involved in a rear end shunt back in Feb '18. The 3rd party insurer admitted liability the very same day, via phone call. I was in ...
- Cleara just asked a question on Proving council liability in tripping accident compensation claims... I recently tripped over a broken pavement, the pavement got mended a few day after. The council have denied liability. How ever I took phot...
- Stephen Wright just asked a question on When an accident aggravates a pre-existing injury or health issue, how does it affect your claim for compensation?... Hi don't know if you can help me back in 2010 I was in a coach on a break test when the driver suddenly breaked with no warning I hit the da...
- Stacia Murray just asked a question on Switching solicitors during a claim – can you do it?... Hello, I’m wondering if you can help. I was involved in a car accident and fortunately had legal cover on my car insurance. About 6 we...
- Emma G just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you’re injured in a supermarket?... My two year old was intrigued by a hanging point of sale poster in Morrisons, and grabbed it. I told him off and to let go, when he did it c...
- derek pallas just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... good afternoon . i was shopping with my grandaughter in poundland the last bank holiday we had in august this year . one of the staff was m...
- faysal just asked a question on Repetitive Strain Injury Compensation Claims... Hi Mr Morris, My Name is faysal i am working for A hotel for over 20 years, my enjury occurred on 2011 carpal tunnel injury. But at that ti...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.