- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
As a regulated personal injury Claims Management Company, for over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people access specialist Solicitor representation and make their claim for personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- Direct2Compensation will not handle your claim, but if we feel you have a claim, we’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor with one of our specialist panel Solicitor partner firms and it is they who will pursue your claim.
- You concentrate on your recovery and we’ll help you to provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
- Work accidents – your rights after an injury at work
- Claiming if you’re self-employed
- Compensation claims for work related stress
- Claiming for loss of earnings
- Claiming when there is no record in an accident book
- How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?
- Can I still claim if I haven’t seen a doctor?
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Leah just asked a question on Why After The Event Insurance Is Worth Taking Out... Hello I’m currently going through with a medical negligence claim. My solicitor has shown me the ATE schedule and my premium is above £50...
- Keith just asked a question on I’ve slipped on ice or snow. Can I claim personal injury compensation?... Slipped on council road on ice leaving work with cycle. 3 fractures in leg and knee had operation got knee rebuild bone craft metal pins me...
- Beverley Patrick just asked a question on Can I claim work accident compensation even if I have left the company?... Can I make a claim against a previous employer. I have been having occipital headaches for around 4 years. I used to push heavy equipment wh...
- Tom just asked a question on Asbestos – claiming industrial disease compensation for mesothelioma... Hi, My employer is constantly putting operatives at risk by not following asbestos procedures. The asbestos team is completely corru...
- Timothy just asked a question on Injury Compensation Claims for Care Workers... I was involved in an incident at work which resulted in me being bitten and a trip to the hospital to be bandaged and requiring a tetanus sh...
- Sean just asked a question on Claiming without a Solicitor? Should you accept an insurers offer?... Hello. I am 36 years old and suffering with an aggressive Dupuytren's Contracture in the left hand which I had diagnosed February 2018, I b...
- Maureen Brown just asked a question on Spinal Injury Compensation Claims & Settlement Values... I stepped back to open my beach Changing hut when the step collapsed and I fell backwards twisting my right leg onto a wet beach with stones...
- Derek just asked a question on Injured in a ladder accident at work? See if you can claim compensation... I’m 59 and have problems with my hip for about 6 years I recently have had a hip operation but as I was only 53ish when this started I fee...
- Anne Marie just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... Hi there, I rented a holiday home last year & slipped on the property hurting my back. I didn't ring the owner or staff, to report it....
- Jonathan just asked a question on Using your medical records in support of your claim... My solicitor has stated my GP will not respond to a written request for my medical records. what can I do to help get my medical records?...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.