- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Mike just asked a question on Does any accident at work let you claim personal injury compensation?... I recently had an accident at work. I was leaving work, closing the gate behind me when my ankle was caught under the wrought iron fence. Th...
- Terry Bedson just asked a question on Can you claim injury compensation after tripping on a broken pavement?... If solicitor asks a local council to see the pre-accident inspection audit, then how long do the council have to produce this evidence....
- Andrew just asked a question on Employers must ensure manual handling training to prevent back injuries at work... I have received a back injury at work but I have never received any form of manual handling training from my employer. For some reason, my ...
- Sapphire just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... I was at a shop on Monday 16/09/19 and when leaving the shop, I tripped over a metal basket holder that had been left in the doorway. I've ...
- Bryn just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... I have sustained an injury to my lip due to my manager throwing an object at me. He did not deliberately mean to injure me. Have been to ho...
- MICHELLE just asked a question on Should I talk about my compensation claim with my employer?... I work in a school at lunchtime and I was interacting with the children playing (which is part of my job) when I slipped on a small flat con...
- Philip just asked a question on My employer won’t let me use or see the accident book, what should I do?... Should me and my employer both sign the accident report in book...
- Antonia just asked a question on Compensation claims for stress at work... My employer has declined my settlement letter saying that I have no case. I have been off now for 10 weeks with work related anxiety and no...
- Philip just asked a question on Claiming personal injury compensation when there is no record in an accident book... My incident as not been put in a incident book I have asked for a copy of my incident and employ signature and mine I know I have no...
- margaret just asked a question on Compensation claims where liability is in dispute... Hello, On the night of 20th September 2018 i had an accident at work, there was an historical leak in the roof (in my cleaning area) of a sc...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.