- Maximise your settlement
- Honest, fair and sympathetic care
- 100% no win no fee
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of people claim personal injury compensation. We'll help you to get the justice you deserve.
How does it work?
- First, let’s see if you’re eligible to claim. Call us on 01225 430285, or we can call you back
- We’ll assign you an expert personal injury solicitor
- You concentrate on your recovery and provide the information your solicitor needs
- If your claim succeeds, you’ll receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses
- If your claim doesn’t succeed, it won’t cost you anything
Whatever the injury or illness, as long as it was somebody else’s fault you have a legal right to make a claim for personal injury compensation.
As well as being fairly compensated for your pain and suffering, settlements can also cover lost income and expenses.
Furthermore, claiming can give you access to private medical treatment and therapies to help speed your recovery.
Find out if you can claim
or request a call back:
Looking for advice?
Most read guides
We help claimants from all backgrounds with a range of injuries. From short-term problems to life-changing events, we’re dedicated to getting you the best compensation settlement.
Our role is to help you manage your claim effectively, guiding you step by step through murky legalese in a clear and understandable way.
We see ourselves as one of the very best and most helpful claims management companies. We remain involved throughout the entire process of the claim and are here to assist you at any time.
- Sarah jane sylvia just asked a question on Employer responsibilities regarding injuries at work... Hi, using a sander at work, since this have a lot of HAVS symptoms. Been seen by various doctors, had MRI, results should be in monday. Co...
- Geoff just asked a question on Your rights after an injury at work and how to claim compensation... Hi I was involved in an incident as a part of my duty about 15 years ago where I was blamed for the death of another staff member. I had a...
- Jackie just asked a question on Can you claim compensation if you’re injured in a supermarket?... Last night I was in a local store and on trying to lift a basket, the ones with wheels you can collapse put into others to store, the one I ...
- Alice just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid slipping accident claim?... I was out delivering whilst at work so was wearing standard issued Saftey shoes. I had to go down some steep council steps set on a grass h...
- Clare just asked a question on How do I know if I have a valid claim for whiplash injury compensation?... Hi I went into the back of a car that had stopped suddenly at traffic lights. I have a few injuries also my son and girlfriend who were bot...
- Brian hughes just asked a question on Claiming compensation from companies who have ceased trading or are in administration... Hi , a worked for my fathers (LTD) company off and on for long for long periods of time from 1984 to 2011 , when it went into liquidation , ...
- Sarah just asked a question on I haven’t seen a doctor or been to hospital. Can I still claim injury compensation?... I suffered a scald/burn to my hand at work 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't gone in the accident book.It happened at 11am and was still expec...
- Julie just asked a question on Back injury through lifting at work? Can you claim compensation?... Hello I was a nurse for 37 years & I worked in physical disabilities for 16 years - lifting patients was the norm & although we...
- Stephen just asked a question on After an accident at work, my employer has put me on statutory sick pay (SSP). Is that allowed?... I received a back injury and aggravated the arthritis in my knee at work when an industrial work fridge door fell onto me. I had no help and...
- Claire just asked a question on Rehabilitation therapies and personal injury compensation... My solicitor has arranged a course of physio after an accident does the insurance company wait until these treatments are finished before th...
- Miss I R, London
Thank you so much for your help, there are no words for your support. I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need. You’ve been very compassionate and given me hope that I can have justice. Thank you for that.
- Mrs. R
I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and professionalism, and for the time given to my claim. It is very much appreciated.
- Mrs. L. C – Southport
If I were ever in this situation again, which hopefully I won’t be, I would definitely contact you again for advice & help. In the meantime, continue being the kind, honest and considerate company that you are. It’s a been a pleasure dealing with you.
- Miss. R. W
You are a STAR!!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help and assistance. It was very difficult knowing what to search for online but you have been amazing.