I had a trip on my landlords pavement and fractured my ankle this was in August I am still suffering and hanig treatment I don’t know wjat to do as I have suffered alot with this injury do I have a case here

Ian Morris

Do you have photographs of the accident site? It may well be the case that we can assist you and pursue a claim for you in this matter – your injury certainly meets the required severity, but we need to establish whether the area that you tripped on meets the criteria needed to enable a tripping accident claim to proceed.

Please send photographs of the accident site to us at justice@direct2compensation.co.uk (include your name and contact details) so that we can review this and advise you further.

Alternatively, if you would rather have a simple conversation about the accident and how making a claim works/understand your rights after an accident, please call us on 01225430285.